𝟷𝟸

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝
𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰

-
𝟷𝟸;; 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?

-two years later.

"The assignment is to create a story about what you love the most. Or who you love the most. It's about passion and feeling. When you read The Notebook you really take a step into the lives of Noah and Allie-"

I finished my notes, highlighting what I found most important.

"Do you all understand the assignment?"

"Yes." We replied and she nodded walking behind her desk.

I gathered my things, getting up and headed towards the locker room. My eyes stayed on the girl who as staring at me as I walked in. I frowned at her.

This bitch wants to bully me so bad.

"Watch your back bitch." One of her friends spoke up making me look over.

"You probably don't even play that good.." Another one said.

I smirked shaking my head and continued to get dressed.

I thought I was in college not middle school.

"You're always the last one Nairi'Yomi." Coach told me.

"..." I took my foot off the bench and started walking out, past him.

He sighed "Let's go."

-

lifeofnairi

"Say muaaaah

"Say muaaaah."

She did her lips like mine before repeating what I did making me smile and I kissed her cheek causing her to laugh.

I pushed her stroller slowly browsing the clothes in the store. I was spending time with Akio and decided to go to the mall last minute. Just to get out the house.

"That's her?"

"Yeah nigga." I heard someone say before laughing. I didn't like when people stood behind me so of course, I turned around confused. Two boys stood there a couple feet from me.

"Hey Yomi." The shorter one waved to me and I squinted trying to see where I knew him from.

"Damn she don't even know who you is." The taller one laughed at him.