𝟶𝟷.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝
𝙵𝚄𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝚈 — 𝙶𝙰
-
𝟶𝟷;; 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢

Keep in mind that I started these books when I was 14-15. Y'all keep skipping me saying this and start commenting that y'all are confused which isn't gonna do anything but get you muted.

-

-Wya?

💨:
At the park wit my kids .

- This me coming down the slide rn come on

I slid down the slide and he met me at the end dapping me up letting me pass him the money.

I nodded and ran back over to the car and hopped in.

"Here. " I gave the bag to Nau'Jae . He put it in the air and flicked it a little making me laugh.

"Gotta make sure this shit authentic

"Nigga spell authentic. " I leaned my head back. He stared ahead for a while before shaking his head and I laughed again.

"Ion feel like thinking right now"

"Yeah okay , everyone is at Walmart you driving over there?" I looked up from my phone and he nodded . I told them yes.

When he parked I took my seatbelt off and tucked my purse under the seat after stuffing some twenties in my pocket and we got out .

"Hey y'all. " I waved at them , they were waiting by the Red-box acting as if they were choosing a movie .

"What we finna do?"

"Run the streets all night you heard- meh" Larius started throwing up gang signs — Leilani hit him upside the head making me laugh.

" Well damn." I smirked looking away.

"Since you think the shits funny don't ask me for no food next time I come over there. "

"You don't bring no food I won't open the door for you. " I shrugged .

"Finna un-cousin yo ass for-real. "

"Yeah okay, loser." I spoke up stepping behind Hell as he tried to hit me.

"Damn, Walmart is kind of dead today. "

I got in the car Pooda had got and she started running before hopping on.

"I think something just got in my throat." She croaked sticking her tongue out.

"Y'all look like some damn fools running through this store" Leilani shook her head .

"You complain every-time like someone invited you. " Larius said to her. asked her "It's like you be the only one complaining. "

Larius was the only cousin I had that was the same age as me — seventeen. India was also seventeen but she was more of a close friend so I called her my cousin .