𝟶𝟹

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝
𝙵𝚄𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝚈 — 𝙶𝙰
-
𝟶𝟹;; 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘

"THE REALEST NIGGA HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE!" I heard making me hop up.

The footsteps towards my room go closer and me and Larius screamed at the same time.

"My favorite cousin!" I ran over and embraced him in a hug then hit him upside the head.

"Keep on. " He nodded walking over to the bed.

I took my socks off and got under the covers since I was cold.

"What you did today?" I asked him.

"Aint shit , my daddy nem finna go out of town and they getting ready to leave , so I was like why not come over here and stay a couple months?"

I raised my eyebrow looking over at him "Damn how long they leaving fa?"

"Only two weeks. " He clicked through the channels casually.

"O-okay. "

"Go live. " He sighed plopping down on the phone next to me.

"Y'all got me going live everyday , got me feeling like ICarly."

I squinted my eyes and put my fitted to the side while laying back on my bed getting comfortable.

"Imma wait till the views roll in and we in it." I put a thumbs up and got on my other phone.

"Here they come. " Larius told me making me look up , I nodded in approval.

"Okay, I need y'all to tag Chasse so she can join the live. "

"That's the bae. " Larius said throwing up his hands.

random @lovelychasse
random2 @lovelychasse
theyenvyindia @lovelychasse

@lovelychasse and 41 others have joined.

"Hey Chasse can you join cause my cousin wanna talk to you. " I smiled and he started laughing. "Look at him being shy. " I turned the phone to him.

"Bruh shut up. " He laughed.

She joined and I passed him the phone before slipping out the bed and putting my house shoes on. I grabbed my cup from the nightstand and went downstairs.

Glancing at the picture of my mama on the wall I shook my head grabbing my carton of juice pouring sum

"What's that?"

"None" I shook my head drinking some before laying back down. "What she say?"

"Let her see the phone. " She said laughing.

"What happened?" I smiled asking him and he looked away. "What he say?"

random 😂😂😂😂
theyenvilani 😂😂
reddprincess got to be the dumbest mf I know bruh
jakarihoeass 💀
random 😭😭😭.