𝟹𝟹.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 — 𝙲𝙰

-
𝟹𝟹;; 𝙻𝙰

three years later

"How does it feel now being in, or even living somewhere new and different?"

"It feels..good. I have family out here, it feels nice even though I hate the sun." I stated making them laugh.

Georgia weather was bipolar but it's like always sunny out here. It's annoying. But I just have to get used to it.

"How is it playing for the Sparks Nari'Yomi? Was it your first choice?"

"When I started playing I never had my mind set on a team I wanted to be on. But when the time came, I can say that I am glad they chose me and I love it here, honestly." I spoke into the mic.

I tapped my foot feeling my chest start to hurt.

"Okay I think that's enough questions for today. " My manager put her hand behind my back guiding me away.

"Is it true that you got married at sixteen?!"

"Is your father a mobster or drug lord? Is any of it true?!"

They tried to follow me but security had shut the door when I walked in. I stood over the nearest trash can and emptied my stomach.

I had worked so hard to get to where I wanted to be. I had to learn how to hustle on my own, I can honestly say that I'm self made and I love that for myself.

I went from drug dealing and doing tattoos on the low, having to pay my people to watch my child, to playing professional basketball. In LA , with three kids.

Sometimes five.

"Maybe six.." I threw up again.

But nobody put money in my pockets but me.

"Here." My manger passed me some listorine and I gargled it spitting it out.

"This ain't enough..." I frowned staring at the bottle as I threw it in the trash can.

"Well make it enough, you're grown. You'll figure it out."

Sure enough I had figured it out.

Later on, we were done with the conferences and everyone was in the locker room. I was minding my business staying to myself but of course. It's a locker room, most of the girls were talking about the questions they had been asked.

We were all asked ridiculous things in my opinion.

I stayed silent scrolling on my phone.