𝟸𝟽.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰—𝙶𝙰
-
𝟸𝟽;; 𝙻𝙿.

I clicked through India's story, she was recording her and my other cousins while they were in the clubs drinking. My eyes moved upward and I smirked. Meeting eyes with my husband. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

" 'Cause you over there looking sad." He stated and I started laughing.

"Oh my gosh.."

"Why didn't you just go with them? You know you don't have to stay in the house now, right? I got it." He referred to the kids in his statement.

I nodded. "It's not about that, I know you do. I've just gotta focus on basketball right now."

"Don't let that shit eat you though, it's okay to enjoy yourself baby."

"I know but it's like, I don't want that to become a habit. To be honest that's all they do, I mean we're all grown and we all have our own things going on but the only one with a family and stuff. You know?" I tilted my head and he nodded. "I can't be falling off track and getting caught up in a life I don't want. I'm focusing on building a legacy for my kids. I'll have fun later but now I'm perfecting my craft."

He kissed my forehead and the corners of my mouth raised. "I understand, just don't want you to overwork yourself."

"I know..thank you."

He nodded his head putting the empty basket where it usually goes. I shut my phone off and readjusted my heating pad under my body.

"When the fuck, did you get these?" He lifted some red lace underwear from the bed and I frowned.

"Honestly... I don't even know." I knew they were mine but I don't remember getting them. "I think you might have got them for me."

"Wrong nigga." He stated and I screamed out.

"Boy, goodnight." I chuckled untucking the bottom of the comforter by pulling on it and shutting out my bedside lamp before laying down completely.

Just now remembering. He surely did buy those.

-

I stood with my hands out as Vannessa passed me the ball causing the girl from the other team try and take it but I shot it in and the ref' blew the whistle.

"What the fuck man look at the points!" Someone from the other team yelled pacing.

"Time out!"

I sat down on the chair and drinking out of my water bottle bouncing my leg.

"Yomi, you straight?" Someone asked me and I kept my attention to the court not even giving the person a glance. I nodded my head. "You've got this."

-

"No more timeouts for Minnesota"

Finally.

The girl from MSU dribbled the ball while our team blocked the others and made it to the point line, shooting. We watched as the ball flew, it hit the rim & she missed.