𝟸𝟹.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙴-𝙵𝙻.
-
𝟸𝟹;; 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁.

"Wait so..did you never love Slutty?"

"Or like actually want to be with him at all?"

I shook my head moving my straw around in my drink.

"So why lead him on?"

"It wasn't like he was taking her serious anyways, even if she truly wanted him he didn't deserve her."

I smiled at her words. "It never was meant to be a relationship, I was getting stuff done. He was a source to money for me."

"Damnnn." They said in unison. The door opened we all looked over and Pooda walked in. She shut the door and locked it before throwing her bag down.

"I hate driving late at night, be making me feel like I'm running away."

"Why you breathing so hard?" India stared at her. "Girl, leave me alone." Pooda waved her off taking a seat beside me.

She started to look around slowly and squinted.
"I know y'all didn't plan a whole pajama party without me?"

"Well you made it to the party." Leilani smiled putting her hands up. I smiled shaking my head at her.

Pooda eyed her and turned to me."What y'all was talking about?"

"Yomi was talking about how she used Slutty to make money."

"Ion know why y'all even still calling him that, that nigga is a family man now."

"I'll be damned if I'm having kids with somebody known as Slutty in the streets. 'Cause where did that even come from?"

"That's what I would like to know too." Aniyah added and I just laughed at them.

"I want to tell y'all something." Pooda smiled.

They all looked her in silence. "Well, I was going to tell everyone last night but it slipped my mind so I figured I should tell you all first. Since y'all matter the most anyways. I'm pregnant."

"Awee." "Oh my gosh." "How will she drink?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at the last comment.

"Who said that?"

"I don't even know." India shut her eyes and scratched her scalp.

"I told you I was gonna wear the shorts so you could buy the pants. You never listen to me." Aniyah ranted to her sister.

"Aniyah, please. You been complaining this whole time. The party was enough."

"Nah cause see, y'all and parties..." I shook my head.

"Oh please don't bring this shit up again." Heaven rolled her eyes drinking out of her wine glass.

"No no—y'all', she invited me to a party. Talkin' bout 'oh my man a chef he got you'. So mind y'all I'm like bet, since I ain't eat in some hours. We get there, the party more like a friendly get together. His friend keep tryna talk to me and her chef ain't even cook he bought some boneless wings and pizza."