𝟹𝟶.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰
-
𝟹𝟶;; 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙸𝚃𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

I rolled my eyes hearing a scream coming from the livingroom and opened my bedroom door all the way.

"What happened?!" I asked waiting for a response. All I heard was Grayson laughing and I shook my head leaving the room.

If he found something funny, it wasn't good.

"Larius what the hell?" I frowned seeing him about to shut their bedroom door, the string was connected to apparently one of Maddie's teeth.

He looked up at me before grimacing. 

"Oh... hey." He then smiled standing straight up.
"Her tooth aint tryna come out so she wanted me to help her."

"Larius be serious." My face dropped. "She didn't ask you do to that."

"Yes I did." She looked at me. I stared at the string around her tooth and made a face. "Come on get it over with."

"No!" I stopped Larius from moving, he smacked his teeth and stomped his foot.

"Why won't you jus-"

"Nigga you're not about to pull her tooth out with a damn door-"

"She asked me to, if you asked me to I would do it for you."

"You just like seeing people in pain."

"Okay but I won't do that to her, you know this my young n—"

I heard the door slam."OH YEAH!" Grayson yelled out striking his fists. 

"Welp." Larius looked over at me and we looked down at Maddie.

She moved her mouth around and stuck her tongue through the empty space. "Hmm." She looked up at me.

"How you feel?"

"Toothless."

"Haha, snaggletooth ass." Grayson laughed.

"What I tell you about cursing? Don't play with me."

"I'm sorry." He put his hands up. I heard a knock at the door and walked over looking through the peephole.

The hell.

I opened the door and stepped back, meeting eyes with my dad.

"Hey?" I lifted my eyebrow and he cleared his throat before speaking.

"I need to speak to you."

"Okay.." I stepped to the side, awkwardly. I shut the door after he stepped inside and locked it.

I led him into the living room and he took a seat on the chair.

"Larius can you take them in the room?" I asked him. He nodded and led them towards that way. I moved my attention back on my dad. "Hey..so." I moved my hands and sat them back in my lap.