𝟸𝟶.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉'𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙚-𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰

-𝙉'𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙚-𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰

-
𝟸𝟶;; 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄.

"I'm back.." I entered the house shutting the door behind me.

"It's only me." Black stated bluntly.

"Last person I wanna see right now. " I mumbled.

"I understand that but we have a family. "

"A family you tore apart."

"Don't act like you don't still love me. " He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Come on N'Ace.."

"How can I love somebody I barely know?" I raised my eyebrow with a grin. "I could kill you right about now actually."

"But you aint gone do it cause you love me too much." He leaned over and kissed me.

"Love can make you do stupid things." I mumbled.

"What you mean?"

"The chances of me killing me are low but never zero percent." I told him truthfully. "I'm never gone get over that."

"I know you missed your family, I just had to make sure you was made for this life."

"What the hell do you mean this life? Nigga we went legit. I had a business and kids to take care of. That's not your decision to make. I could've died. You also scarred my kids in the process, you don't think before you do things and that's the problem."

"So what you tryna say Nari? Huh? Cause what's done is done. You can't go back now." He stood up and grabbed a box opening it. I stared at the gun as he took it out and held it out to me.

I glared at it for a while, realizing what it was.

"This is so ghetto we could have had a traditional gender reveal."

"You know Black gotta bring the hood into everything." I heard Jamie say.

"Y'all chill, it's gonna be fun." I smiled, rubbing my six month old belly.

Bando tied the ballon to a wooden chair in the middle of our backyard and ran off back over to us.