𝟷𝟶

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝
𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰

-𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝 𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰

-

𝟷𝟶;; 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗

"It's the fact that he thought he was doing something." India said moving a box and I shook my head.

Ummm he did do something wtf?

"Yomi, you haven't said a word all week..." Honesty started.

"Since you got shot, which was two weeks ago." Leilani butted in and I still didn't say anything.

"Her not talking isn't anything new, I mean her brother doesn't speak at all. "

Before my mom died Hell already didn't speak much, after she died he stopped talking all together. After my mom died, I stopped talking around people.

One day my teachers told my father and he took me to my therapist , basically she said I had selective mutism. I don't speak unless i'm around family or friends its been like that.

"When all of you have y'all first child , what would you want them to be?" Honesty asked.

"I wanna girl." India smiled "What about you?"

"Honestly I don't want any kids, I never had the patience and I'm wayyyy too childish. "

"True, I don't feel like we'll be like that forever though. But that's obvious. " Leilani told her and she nodded.

"I feel you on that." I heard Tetona mumble and we all looked at her.

"We haven't heard from you in a while girl. "

"Yeah I'm just realizing that we haven't even seen you in a minute and you just popped up."

"Right."

"I have something to tell y'all." She spoke up looking sad.

"What's w-"

"I'm pregnant. "

"Oouuuuu. " They all pointed and she sucked her teeth "Jayda gone whoop that ass. "

"That's why I haven't told her yet."

I made a face shocked to hear the news.