Coffee makes me fart (Platonic) Petunia Dursley X female witch reader

A/n Hey! Sorry this so so late I deeply apologize! Here's your suggestion I hope you like it! This is during part one of deathly hallows.
Prompt:You're one of the many wizards protecting the Dursley's is case of an attack, Petunia is worried and you guys share a few laughs. Request by Rugratsfan101

Everything was going wrong. People were dying. People were losing family's.
I have a task from the order to protect the Dursley's with a few other wizards, it was my "shift" to protect them, I was sitting by the fire drinking coffee when I heard the stairs creep like someone was coming downstairs, I looked up and saw Petunia coming down, she looked around and sat on the couch across from me.
"Mrs.Dursley, why are you up at such a hour? I would suspect you be sleeping?" You softly spoke

She sighed and said "I can't sleep, all this about a "wizarding war" has got me worried and scared, I'm just not feeling myself lately.."

You hold out your coffee cup and she took it and said a quiet "thank you"

"Would you like to talk about it Mrs.Dursley?"

"Oh please, call me Petunia dear, and I guess it would be good to get this off my chest to someone."

You patiently nodded and waited for her to continue.

She took that as a sign to continue and took a deep breath and continued.

"I guess I was always jealous of my sister, the perfect daughter, going to a famous school for witch's and wizards, she did something I couldn't and it upset me, I would always love her but then she found her soulmate that Potter, and I had Vernon but it wasn't like James and Lily's love it was just kind of dead, I was extremely jealous. Then she had the Harry and I knew he would be the same, James and lily had this amazing son while I had a chubby son that is spoiled, somewhere deep down I wanted Harry to be my child but I couldn't help but push those aside and resent him, I regret how I treated the poor boy, I wish I could go back and raise Dudley and Harry differently, I would give them love and not soil Dudley so much. I hated wizards even more when lily died, she was my little sister you know?"

I nodded and she took a long sip of coffee

"I feel like Vernon isn't good for me, I want to be better I want to be a better aunt for Harry, I know he doesn't have any family left but I want to fill that I want to love the boy. I miss him too I was such a terrible person. Once this is all over I'm going to leave Vernon and give him Dudley to take care of and go find Harry and apologize...but how? What if he doesn't want to see me? Of course he wouldn't I'm me. I was rude to him for years."

"Petunia please calm down.." I softly spoke.
She takes a breath and finishes the rest of the coffee.
You speak up and give her some advice.
"If you really want to make amends with Harry, I know him personally so I can get him to meet you, now I don't know if he will want to but you can always try, but being the nice boy he is I'm sure he will meet you all you could is apologize and apologize and be there for him the rest of the way."

She looks up and nods and starts tearing up I rush to her side and give her a hug and sit back down in my spot

"Thank you for the advice, it means a lot no one has ever been this nice to me, I appreciate it really."

I only nod and tell her "it's alright"

We both steer away from the sadness of the war and talk for a good 24 minutes until Petunias stomach rumbles and she lets out a fart. Her face goes red of embarrassment and she quickly apologizes and reveals "Coffee gives me gas" after a few second I start giggling uncontrollably and Petunia joins in until she lets out a long fart, she looks at me and I look at her and then we bust out laughing even harder because of the funny occurrences.

The two continued to talk until morning with them sharing stories, giving advice, and laughing at Petunia's coffee farts.
After that a bond of a strong friendship was born.

I hoped you like it! Sorry It's so late!
786 words.
Until the next one
~Mischief Managed~