Fred x reader

A/n. I do deeply apologize for being so late on these requests. I'm working on my mental health and I decided to stop putting it off and just do it! I love writing what you guys suggest! And holy shi- 333? 333 READS? Thank you guys so much!!! This was requested by mello_marshmallow

Y/n was at lunch with her friend y/b/f/n who was all over her boyfriend who was feeding her."
"You guys are gross, blah, cmon she's not two she can feed herself."

"Of Shush y/n I like to be babied"

"Yes you do darling"

"Barffffff"

That sparked the conversation on how y/n is optimistic about everything but her love life; or lack there was. Fred perked up like a meerkat when he heard the oh not so quiet conversation. Fred was sitting with his twin brother George and the golden trio, they stopped and they looked over to where he was looking and they all groaned, knowing that he is hopelessly in love with the girl. They were sitting fairly close to them so he quietly listened to their conversation. The conversation morphed into her friends naming a bunch of guys that they think might be cute if she ended up dating but y/n cringed at every name.
Why are they naming such as*holes, and man who*es? Ugh why not some one as adventurous, adorable, handsome, gorgeous, and exiting as Fred?

As her friend said another name she just roller her eyes and looked around the great hall, her eyes landed on another pair staring at her, who's eyes? Fred Weasleys to be exact. His eyes widened that he got caught and her face went a deep red. She abruptly stood up gaining the attention of a few of her friends and starting packing her stuff. Nope can't do this, time to leave. As she started to leave her friends asked her where she was going.

"Since I have a free period next, I'm going to raid the library in the mythology section of the library to read more about Zeus can't keep it in his own pants." Kind of ironic y/n has always loved mythology especially Greek mythology. She started walking towards the exit of the great hall when she heard her friend yell "HOW ABOUT CORMAC MCLAGGEN?" Without turning y/n yelled back "I'D RATHER DIE ALONE!" Cormac then yelled out to her "COME ON Y/N!" I'LL LOOK AFTER YOU" which gave y/n shivers "CHOKE ON A SAUSAGE MCLAGGEN!" Y/n yelled out to him before exiting the great hall and heading towards the library. Fred watches her leave and puts his face in his hands to hide his blush, he groans for being caught staring at the y/h/c haired girl.

Days later in the gryffindor common room, George and the golden trio are trying to convince Fred to just ask y/n out since they are sick of hearing how in love he is with her. Ron being the most annoyed out of them all. But Fred is too afraid making excuses like "Isn't Adrian Pucey chasing after her too?" Hermione  interrupted "I heard she'd rather throw herself into the sun than go out with him." The group continue to encourage Fred to just ask her out. He ends up taking a walk to let what his brothers and friends said to him sink in. He starts to think the next time he see's her gorgeous y/c/e eyes he'll go straight up and ask her to hogsmade

Then he spots her.

He silently curses himself. But he goes up to her anyway and starts talking.

"Good evening love, I just want to say this is very difficult for me to say but I respect your answer...
I'm in love with you y/n, you make my heart race and my palms sweat, every time I see you I want to show you how much I love you, and it's gotten to the point where my friends are upset with me because of how in love I am with you. If you let me and accept I would love to take you to hogsmade...on a date? What do you say? Hogsmade with me Saturday?"

While Fred just finished pouring out his heart, y/n stood there mouth agap, wide eyes. She lets a stray tear go down her face. Fred sees and starts to panic saying he's sorry for bothering her. While he's rambling she says while looking like a deer in headlights "Me being a sarcastic weirdo I didn't think you would talk to me, let alone love me.." She walks up to him and leans on her tippy toes and kisses him. It takes him a few seconds to process what's happening but when he does he picks her up by her waist and lifts her up, she puts her hands in his hair lightly tugging making his groan. He sets her back down and she takes a step back.
"I would love to go to hogsmade with you Fred." She says quietly. He grins and winks and she blushs more that's ever if that's even possible he walks her to her common room and gives her one last kiss and bids her a goodbye for now before she enters her common room he yells "AND YOU'RE MY SARCASTIC WEIRDO THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU" he then quickly runs away leaving behind a red faced y/n...

A/n GAHH IM SO SORRY I took a little break for awhile but I'm back I'm so sorry for being delayed but feel free to give more requests! 958 Words.
Until the next one
~Mischief Managed~