Short Fic of James Potter x Reader (Hufflepuff reader)

A/n hey guys so I'm going to start doing mini short fic's. I got the idea off of tik tok and I will try to give credit. I hope you guys like it!

"How are you in front of me right now?" you said over the phone, you were on your way home but decided to stop on the way at a local fast food place. You got a call and your silly husband James said he was in front of me. I called him and asked how he was coincidentally in front of me.
"Listen love, I'm guessing it's just fate, like we are destined to cross paths all the time because we're so in love."

"Oh yeah so funny." You rolled your eyes and hung up as you were almost up, you ordered your food and waited for James to pay and drive away.

                    ~James POV~

I laughed and put my phone down as my love hung up on me. I drove up to the window and told the worker "Thanks and may I pay for the person behind me?" The worker nodded and doubled his payment. "Oh and tell her I think she's hot" The worker stifled a laugh and nodded again. I drove off and waited for her to call me as I knew she would.

                    ~Y/N POV~
I drive up to the window and collect my food. I go to hand the worker my card but he shakes his head and says "The guy ahead of you paid for your food, he wanted me to tell you he said you're hot." I laugh and roll my eyes. "He's my husband" The worker just laughs and nods his head, and lets you go, you drive away and call James "Really? "You're hot" is that the best you can do?" you giggle to your jokester husband.
"It is the best I can do my love, you're hot by the way"
"Wow thanks and here I thought you loved me for more than that."
"Of course I do my love, come, follow me home, and we can sit on the couch and watch a few movies together while eating."
"That sounds great love" I say and hang up and smile when I see him in front of me again winking in his mirror I rolled my eyes and followed him home.
403 words
Until the next one
~Mischief Managed~