George Weasley x reader

A/n JulzLovDraco4Eva  requested this one! I hope you like it! Sorry it's late!

I've been friends with the trio since year 1, I love spending time with her friends everyday. But there's one boy who that kept drifting into my thoughts. George Weasley. Handsome prankster by day sweetheart by night. He caught my heart when I witnessed one of his and Fred's pranks, he's been on her mind since then. And he's never left. She couldn't keep her eyes off him. Whenever she looked he was there with his long ginger hair. He's perfect. And she's in love with him. She started joining his pranks which kept giving them detention. That was a few years ago, it's now year 5 and y/n has started to notice that her feelings for George have grown stronger over the years, but what y/n didn't know is that Ron has feelings for her. Y/n was in a catch up potions class for anyone who had to finish their potion assignment. The people in the class are George, Harry, Ron, and hermione. During the class George started helping me, and we both thought it be funny to prank Ron.

They did.

And they got detention. :(

Detention rolls around and y/n wants to tell George her feelings for him

Y/n pov

I was thinking on telling George how I feel about him. My mind clouded with negative thoughts. He walked through the doors of detention and my heart stopped. He was laughing, not a snicker to a giggle a hearty laugh a belly laugh it made my heart flutter and my cheeks rise with heat, I turned my head to avoid his gaze, if it ever went to her. And that's when she decided she has to tell him. An hour in the detention she walked over to George and stool in-front of him. He stopped writing and looked up, he smiled and said "you alright love?" A blush dusted across my cheeks, I looked down and slightly nodded. He stood up and stool in front of me. He brought his hand to my chin and pulled it up. "What's the matter, darling?" His little nicknames always made my heart sore. "I'm in love with you, every time you do a prank I fall more and more in love with you. You and your long hair and your gorgeous face. I'm so so in love with you." I looked down again tears threatening to fall in case he rejected me. He brought my chin up once more and told me "I love you too, darling so much" and gave me a longing kiss, it was gentle but meant so much. They heard a creaking noise and they looked to the door and saw the golden trio standing there. Ron looking upset while the other two looked happy. Ron walked over to George and pushed him and started yelling things like "SHES MINE AND YOU TOOK HER?" "WHAT THE HELL DUDE?" I'm not even dating Ron because their just friends. Harry and hermione eventually got Ron out of the room and apologized for his poor behavior. Once they were gone George turned to me and kissed me. "No one will ever keep us apart, no one will keep me away from you."

A/n thank you for reading! I hoped you like it! 571 Words
Until the next one
~Mischief Managed~