Remus lupin x student reader "I hurt you"

A/n so the person who requested this was not very specific so I'm going to do an angst/fluff I hope you like it! drewstars

I don't remember much. I remember the important parts.. I'm in the hospital wing. I just woke up and I see my teacher? Professor Lupin. I've always loved his name. Lupin. Think about it y/n Lupin. Has a ring to it I think. Me and Remus have been secretly dating. Loving each other. It first started when I kept getting bullied, he was there every time to save me. And one thing led to another and I would spend all of my free time with him, he would disappear once a month for a few days, he always avoided the subject when I asked but that's alright because I trust him and I love him. He has a nickname for me, he calls me my love...it makes my heart race every time.

I was slowly gaining consciousness and my eyes focused on my surroundings. Madam Pomfrey, headmaster dumbledoor and all the professors. Including my Remus. And he's crying?

"R-Remus?" I whispered. I heard a bunch of sighs of relief.
"I-I'm here, I'm here, I'm so so sorry my love..." he whispered.

"Y/n do you know where you are?" Albus said?

"N-no b-but my whole b-body h-hurts.."

I heart a heart clenching sob from Remus.

"R-Remus? What h-happened?"

"Now y/n you should get some rest.." albus said

"P-please! T-tell me what h-happened get i-it over w-with.

"Y-y/n, I'm a werewolf, and you followed me out last night"

(Flashback)
I was tired of Remus avoiding my question so I followed him outside, he started walking towards the...shrieking shack? What would he be doing there? I followed him and he went inside I decided to wait a few minutes before going in, I waited a bit and went in, I saw foot prints in the dust that showed he went upstairs, I followed them and they led me to a closed door. I heart a scream come from...Remus? My Remus? My love? I quickly opened the door and saw Remus on the ground. He quickly looked up and gave me a sympathetic look and yelled "Y/N RUN!!" his bones starting cracking and shifting and a wowl emitted from his throat. I bolted out of the door Remus well wolf Remus was not far behind. I didn't make it far, because he jumped out In front of me I backed up and he stood up and swiped.
(Flashback end)

"And you-"

"And I got hurt, not by you Remus, you didn't know what you were doing, I know what you're going to say, it wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have followed you out. It's my fault I'm so sorry my love. I won't ever stop loving you."

"But I'm a wearwolf...?"

"That doesn't matter my love, I love you for who you are."

I held out my arms the best I could and he broke down and walked by my bedside and hugged me.

"I don't deserve you, I hurt you, who says I won't do it again, you deserve so much better."

"My love listen, I don't deserve you, you definitely deserve me, you can hurt me any day and I'd still love you."

Everyone looked at each other and nodded, they were going to tell them both that a student teacher relationship is forbidden. But they saw how happy Remus and y/n are and decided to make an exception. They all quickly left the room. He looked up at me and gave me a long sweet kiss on the lips. He got on the bed and cuddled me. And I realized, I love this man, I always will. He's mine and I'm his. He would protect me with his life, and I would protect his with mine. We are destined for each other.

I love him

A/n sorry it took so long. I hope you like it! Been going through some stuff. I'm back and ready for some requests! Other people your requests are coming! Writing them as soon as I'm done writing this paragraph! 715 words!
Until the next one
~Mischief Managed~