Draco x Hufflepuff reader

I leave my common room and walk around the dark hallways doing nothing in particular, till I hear "What are you doing out here darling?" I turn and see Draco leaning against a wall. I blush at the sigh of my best friend who I may or may not love. (I do, a lot) I walk over to him "Hello Draco, I'm just going for a walk, you?"
"You know me love, being bad as usual." I giggle and he relaxes at the sound and blushes.
He shifts and looks uncomfortable, I tilt my head like a dog and he looks around more nervous than before. "Draco? Love?" He steps back and leans on the wall again. I walk forward again.
"Stop that"

"Stop what?" I cock my head again

"That!"

"What?"

"You're making me feel weird.." He said.

"How so?" I say as I step closer to him, he freezes and looks down, he blushes and looks away.

"STOP T H A T!" He tries to back up but he gets backed up into a corner. I step so close, to the point where our noses were a few centimeters from touching. He looks down at my squishy face. I look up at his panicked face and frown.
"Are you okay?" I put my hand on his red cheek
"You're really warm.." His eyes widened.

"You're doing it now!! You keep doing that thing!!! Stop it!!

I suddenly understand why he was freaking out. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist.

He inhales and says "OH,t-this is n-nice" he hugs me back. I sigh "I love you" I whisper.
He pushes me back "What?!" I looked confused and said "what?"
"You just said you love me.." I sigh and look down. I ruined the relationship. I wasn't quiet enough.
"I-im sorry. P-please d-dont hate m-me. He looks down and cups my face. "I-i want you to t-tell me i-if you w-want me t-to stop o-okay? I nod still confused, he leans down and kisses me. A long kiss. He stops and looks at me again. "I love y-you too..So much Y/N"
"Do you want to go back to my dorm and c-cuddle with me..? I nod and he hesitates but takes my hand. We walk to his dorm and walk up the stairs. He hands me one of his white button down shirts, I lift up my shirt and he quickly turns around embarrassed. I lifted up my shirt and put his on. I take off my pants and I climb into his bed that was supremely comfortable and he turned around and got in with me. He stays at the edge too afraid to cuddle me. I mentally groan and pull him into me. He freezes and he puts his arm around my side and I cuddle into his chest and slowly fall asleep. The last thing I heard before I slipped into unconsciousness was "I love you so much my love." and then I fell asleep...

Please tell me if you guys like the short fics have a good night everyone I love you guys thank you so much for 592 READS. THAT'S BLOODY AMAZING THANK YOU!  557 Words!

Until the next one
~Mischief Managed~