Ron x reader-Protective

A/n another request from JulzLovDraco4Eva Thank you! I hope you like it. Thank you for requesting again 😌😼🥰 I'm going to be trying a new method of writing hope you guys like it! (House: gryffindor)

Y/n  y/l/n is friends with the golden trio. They met the group in 1st year. They met on the train to hogwarts. After seeing all the other compartments were full they went searching only seeing one with two people in it. Decided it was better that over four, they asked politely if they could sit. Harry being Harry said yes being polite while Ron was eating. Y/n sat down on the train and eyed the ginger. He had a little bit of soot on his nose. Adorable, you thought. Your cheeks flushed red when he noticed you staring, you looked away quickly and pretended to do something. Fast forward to present time, you have been on every adventure with them. Y/n fell in love with Ron. Since first year she has had problems hiding her feelings for Ron as everytime they went on their adventures she tried her best to protect him from getting hurt but failed as Ron kept teasing her about how she is so protective of him.

It was now their third year (prisoner of Azkaban) Ron got bitten by Sirius and was in the hospital wing y/n went with Harry and hermione seeing as Ron couldn't. While they were backtracking and running around everywhere y/n couldn't help but think about how she didn't save Ron this time. The whole time y/n asked Harry and her line if Ron was going to be okay. Both of them knowing she fancies him reassured her it would be alright.
Once they saved Sirius they returned to the hospital wing. Ron looked confused and scared when he saw the three walk through the doors after disappearing in front of him. Hermione explained that she had this necklace called a time turner and they went back in time to save Sirius from death when Harry interrupted hermione and told Ron about how much y/n was worried about him and wouldn't stop no matter what they said to y/n. Y/n's face goes a deep red and turns away. Ron laughed and started teasing her about always protecting him, and how he doesn't need her help. Not realizing that he was insensitive y/n's heart broke a little. It's not the best feeling in the world for your crush to say he doesn't need them. Y/n got mad at him and blurted out "DO YOU KNOW WHY I PROTECT YOU? IT'S BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU. SO STOP BLOODY TEASING ME AND BEING A GIT!" They yelled. Ron looked stunned while Harry and hermione took that as their que to leave and let them talk it out. By the time they left y/n started crying. Hot tears dripping down their face and onto the hospital wing floor. Ron told her to come here and she reluctantly walked forward. He took their hand and kissed the back. "I'm so sorry love, I'm in love with you too.. I was just too afraid to admit it, I love how you protect me all the time, it makes me happy and feel loved, and that's everything coming from you. I was scared of people think I need a women to protect me.."Ron tried to get out of bed but y/n pushed him lightly back down and sat in front of him. He took y/n's face with his hands and politely asked "y/n please by mine, please by my girlfriend." Y/n said yes because he's all they think about, how could they possibly turn him down? Deep down Ron felt a weight belong lifted off him, he felt relief and so much safer y/n will be by his side all the time.

No matter what happens they'll go through it together.

Because they love each other.

727 words. :) sorry I'm late again guys I just went back to school since I was online and it's a lot more difficult and more homework, I love you all and have a good night or morning or day. Just know your comfort character loves you too.
Until the next one
~Mischief Managed~