Fred x Y/N love potion

A/n Hey guys! There's a few requests coming in so I'm working as fast as I can thank you all so much for requesting I will get all of them done! This was suggested by mello_marshmallow
Thank you! And I hope you enjoy! :)

It was a raining day at hogwarts. So that left everyone a bit stand offish. But not Fred and George Weasley. No matter what they spread cheer wherever they go. Fred and George are my best friends, I met them in 4th year (chamber of secrets) when I helped comfort them both because their adorable little sister Ginny got taken by the basilisk. Ever since then we've been inseparable. But I've seemed to acquire feeling for the oldest twin. Fred Weasley. He's the more confident one. Yeah they both are confident but Fred is the more confident one, while George was a little sincere and in touch with his feeling Fred was not. Somehow the stupid but smart george found out I fancied his nut of a brother and never let it down. Always teasing me about it. Fred's contagious. He's like a drug I can't quit. He's intoxicating. And if I don't do anything soon it's slowly going to drown me. Of course I had my girl friends too, they all knew about my hopeless crush on the lad, and tried to get us together. Fred never noticed it happen but I did.
Y/n pov

"I'm telling you, he always goes on about your perfect hair and your gorgeous eyes, I swear he's like a lovesick puppy, you have to tell him your feelings please!" George whined

"No Georgie, this is the only subject I don't believe you on, now if you don't mind I have to get to class. By George!" He waves and walks in the opposite direction walking to his class. You walk into DADA your last class of the day. It goes by quickly and you're the last one as usual packing your things, you exit the room and see Fred leaning against the wall.

"Freddie?"

Fred pov

"Freddie?" An oh so sweet voice called out to me. If I could I would listen to her voice for hours, I've known her for years she's my best friend and I'm in love with her.

"Freddie you alright?" She says again, I snap back into reality and push aside all logic and ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Will you be my girlfriend love?"

Y/n pov

"Will you be my girlfriend love?"

No.... no no no no this isn't real.
My blood runs cold and I freeze.
I can't believe this they would go this far to get him for me? My girl friends put a love potion of the Fred Weasley. How could they? Did they get much enjoyment out of your disparity.

"..."
I can't take it anymore I have to find her and yell at my friends for doing this and going this far. You bolt and run down the hallways trying to get him off your tale and run into the gryffindor common room. I see my friends sitting on the couches not including George.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yell, they all look around confused when Harley gets up and starts talking.
"Y/n what are you talking about?"

"Putting a love potion on Fred Weasley?! You guys have gone really to far this time, you know I'm in love with him you don't have to make it harder than it already is."

"Listen to us Y/n, we really didn't, stop blaming everyone. You start arguing until you feel a hand grab your arm and pull you away to a broom closet and trap you agains the wall with two hands on both sides of my head.
Great. It's Fred.

"I'll give you the cure, and then you can be on your way okay?"

"I'm not under a love potion dummy, it's not a love potion, love spell or any kind of enchantment. I'm in love with you Y/n.

"I love you too." You wrap your arms around his next and pull him closer. Let's just say, everything got better from then eventually.

A/n I hope you liked it! 707 words.
Until the next one
~Mischief Managed~