Sirius Black x reader afterlife

A/n I hope you like it! Again I'm sorry I'm late with the requests I've been busy with family stuff and I am trying to catch up! I hope you enjoy!
Requested by: agemforlife

I never imagined what I would think death was like. I would think it would be painful and a miserable. I was wrong. It didn't hurt. It was almost a relief.

~5 hours earlier~

All of the order is waiting in the great hall. The second wizarding war was upon us and we were all frightened. Nobody wanted me too fight, I just went through tremendous pain of losing the love of my life. Sirius Black. He was a charming fellow, the one where'd you meet and automatically want to be friends. He made me laugh in the toughest situations, he was always there for me.. I fell in love with him. Hard. Then right as I was planning to tell him he stole my heart, he got taken away. Locked away. For something he didn't do, then again I tried my very best to convince the ministry to let me see him and he was innocent. But alas no was always the answer. I never gave up on him. He broke my heart though. I'm pretty sure he knew I was in love with him. In love is such a silly term indeed, it's used always to often I was.. absolutely smitten with him. I knew he would never kill his best friends. I met with Remus and we quickly became friends, I convinced him that Sirius was innocent and after awhile he believed me. Then he broke out of Azkaban. I knew he would, it was only a matter of time before he pulled one of his tricks. Remus owl'd me that he was out and staying at his old home. I was completely heartbroken. Did he not want to see me? Of course not I'm me. I sent him a letter telling him I wish not to see Sirius ever again, explains in detail he couldn't play with your heart. Before he left for Azkaban he promised when he got out the first thing he would do was see me. But I guess promises are meant to be broken. Remus convinced me to come over and I threw on a skirt and a crop top and put a jacket over it and apparated there. I knocked on his wooden door and Remus slowly opened it and once he saw it was me he pulled me into the apartment in the living room and hugged me and spun me all around. Remus had basically become my brother. I heard a throat clear up and I looked from Remus to Sirius's face. He always did clean up nicely even after being in prison for 12 years. Remus excused himself and left the room leaving only me and Sirius. He looked sad...guilty almost. I knew he wasn't going to speak up so I did.
"Been some time black?"
He flinched at me using his last name, his eyes started going glossy and in a few seconds he was crying. I walked over and pulled him into a hug.
"I'm so so sorry my love" he spoke
"I didn't want to bother you, what if you had a boyfriend or a husband, kids even, so I went to Remus I know I promised but I loved you too much bother you. I love you Y/N you're amazing please marry me."
From they day forward I was Mrs.Black and I was proud of it. Fast forward a bit and he kissed me on the head told me he would be back soon and left. I waited and waited until Remus told me he died.

I was heartbroken.
I still am.

My husband is dead and I'm heading into battle, after everyone started running around killing death eaters I ran around looking for the women that killed my husband, bellatrix. After awhile I found her.
"BELLATRIX, HOW DARE YOU KILL MY HUSBAND!" I screamed and we dueled, but my grief was too much and she overpowered me and killed me. I heard Remus yelling and everyone yelling and screaming. They thought of me as the baby of the group. The one to be protected at all costs. The one everyone loved. The one everyone just watched die. I heard cry's until nothing,

Now here we are.
Death was easier than I thought it would be.
I woke up in a field of flowers in the bright sun shine with people screaming and giggling.
I slowly get up and see James and lily.
I run to lily and scream her name she turns around and runs to me and we hug for what feels like an eternity. She yells at me for dying but all I'm focused on is Sirius. "Where is he?"
I ask. Annoyed that I'm not listing but understands she points to a tree with Sirius underneath standing and staring up. I thank lily and hug James quickly before bolting off to my husband, right when I'm about to hit him I scream his name and tears start falling down my eyes as I'm running. His eyes go wide as he runs toward me crying as well. He picks me up and spins me around whispering sweet nothings and telling me how much he loves me.
And that's when I knew.

I would die a million times for this man.

A/n I hoped you like it! Have a good night everyone:) 936 words.
Until the next one
~Mischief Managed~