"Us" Young Remus Lupin x Reader

~Y/N POV~
Remus Lupin is my ride or die best friend, I met him when I was 4 and we've been best friends ever since, We met James, Sirius, lily and Peter in first year and we've all been best friends me a Remus a bit closer because of how long we have know each other. After 2nd year I started to notice things about him that I normally wouldn't. They way he furrows his brows when he reads and the little chuckles he try's to hide behind his book when someone says something funny, I'm completely smitten with him, it was getting to the point where every time he would speak to me I would go red. I'm in love with Remus Lupin.
Me and Remus are sitting in the Gryffindor common room reading a book by the fire while everyone went to sleep.

"Hey Remus?

"Yes Y/n?"

"Have you ever thought about.....like.....us?"
Remus freezes and looks up at me

"W-what?"
He blushes a deep red and closes his book.

"I'm sorry to ask it's just I saw you hanging out with Jessica yesterday."

"But Y/n it's not what you think!"
(Little vine there for you)

"I'm sorry, I know you like her and here I am telling you im absolutely in love with you, Merlin Remus you make me feel like I'm top of the world, at the end of the day all I want to do is be with you, you make me get butterfly's and you're gorgeous and sweet and so so nice and such a nerd but that's why I love you and I-"

Remus walks up to me and puts an arm around my waist and puts a hand under my chin making me look him in the eyes I blush a look off to the side.

"Please look at me gorgeous.."

I looked into his eyes and blushed even more at the nickname

"G-g-gorgeous?" I stuttered

He blushed and leaned down and pressed his lips to mine it felt like forever but it was only a minute he placed his forehead on mine and whispered in my ear.

"I'm in love with you too, I was too afraid to tell you because you're so perfect why would you want to date me? I'm just a stupid werwolf I don't deserve love, I don't deserve you.

"Please, I love you for you and you do deserve love I don't deserve you, I love you so much Remus.

"I love you too Gorgeous."

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his nose.

"Will you be my girlfriend y/n?"

"Of course Remus."

A/N 468 words, I hope you liked it give it a vote of you did :)
Until the next one
~Mischief Managed~