Fred Weasley x Reader

"FRED WAIT!" Fred stops running and turns around and looks at you with tears in his eyes.
"Please tell me what's wrong.." You take a hold of his hand and he freezes for a bit but you open your arms and he runs into them sobbing eventually you sink down to the floor with you still holding him. How did I get into this situation you may wonder? Let me take you back to well 30 minutes ago.

~30 Minutes ago~
Alright truth or dare with Veritaserum!! We all sit in a circle, the circle being made up of Dean, Seamus, Fred, George, Wood, Ron, Harry, Neville and me Y/N. It's been about 10 minutes and it finally goes to me. WOOO alright Y/N truth or dare? I think of dare because half the people know about my longing crush on the weasley twin Fred. "Dare." I say quickly, some people snicker and some people look surprised. I glance over at Fred and he gives me a smirk and a wink. I blush and turn away. "Alright Y/N for the next 15 rounds sit on George's lap" Everyone freezes. I see a bunch of people turn red. I mentally groan and stand up from my spot in the armchair and sit sideways on George's lap next to fred. By pure instinct George's hands go to my waist and I let out a squeak and shift. He groans and covers his mouth with his hand. I turn as red and a firetruck and everyone laughs or looks embarrassed. I laugh as the game continues. After 5 rounds I start fucking with george, I lean in and whisper into his ear not knowing Fred was watching and extremely jealous of the positon is brother is in, having someone as perfect as you on his lap. You wiggle on his lap just to piss him off and he lets out a loud moan and turns red once again. You laugh and Fred gets up and walks off. George yells "WHERE YOU GOING FREDDIE?" "FUCK OFF GEORGE" He yells back, everyone looks shocked so I get up and go find him. I yell "FRED WAIT" and that's how we got into this position, by now he got up and stopped crying. "Please tell me what's wrong.." He turns and looks at me once more, he takes my hand and leads me up to the astronomy tower. He looks at the bright moon and leans on the railing still looking up at the stars.

"I know you've probably suspected this."
"But over the last months, I've fallen completely in love with you.."

"..."

"Now, obviously, th-this was gonna happen."
"Because- because you're a goddess..."
He walks over and cups my face.
"With this face.."
He takes a few strands of hair and puts it behind my ear.
"And this hair.."
"But- even if you didn't have a nice face.."
He leaned in and kissed my forehead.
"And even if you had absolutely no hair-"
"I-"

"-Because of some bizarre medical reason"
You both laugh
"I'd still adore you!"

"Oh.."

"And I- I just wondered whether by any chance.."
"You might share my feelings.."

"Well.."

I sit down and look up at the sky "I do... I'm completely in love with you. I know you got jealous when I sat on his lap, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking. I love you so much Fred..."
I get up and walk over to him, he cups my face and kisses my plum lips. We go back into the common room and I sit on his lap and we just talk and kiss the whole night.

629 Words I hope you like it! Mini Fanfic with Fred Weasley.

Until the next one
~Mischief Managed~