Druella black x female muggleborn reader

"Mother, I would like you to meet my friend Y/N." Andromeda's wedding had been a splendid occasion even though she is now married to a muggleborn. Everyone disagrees, leading to Andromeda getting disowned. Druella was the only one in the family to go to the wedding which Andromeda greatly appreciated. As she was only staying by the drinks most of the time having no one to speak to except her daughter. Andromeda noticed her mother not enjoying herself as much as she could. While Andromeda could not blame her, all her family decided not to go, more like screamed and yelled, but you know how the black family is. It was a blessing when Druella showed up. Andromeda started talking to a friend (y/n) after her mother had left to get another drink. Andromeda thought Y/N and druella would get along seeing as her mother is 35 and Y/N is 27 so they had a near age similarity. Only Andromeda knew but Druella hated the marriage she had. She didn't like her husband as she was lesbian, which no one knew exept for her nice daughter Andromeda. So as Y/N was interested in girls preferably women she wanted to introduce them in case they hitted it off. "Mother, I would like you to meet my friend Y/N." And that's how they got there Andromeda introducing Y/N to her mother. She turned and looked at Y/N seeing as she looked close to her age, Druella looked to her daughter and her daughter muttered a spell that she could speak with her mother telepathically. "It's alright, she knows, and she likes women too, she's trusting and won't tell a soul. She's perfect, mom" Her mother smiled and looked back at Y/N who was confused as why the two were just staring at each other and sometimes raising their eyebrows. "Hello there, my name is Druella" Druella says with a smile. Y/N looks to Andromeda who has said her mother could be rude and strict at times but all in all such a lovable person. She understands the loveable but not the rude. "Hello Druella, my name is Y/N, Andromeda has told me so much about you" Druella raises her brows. Y/N paniks and says "All good things!" with sweat starting to form on her forehead. Druella just laughs and says "I know, would you like to go dance?" Y/N nods and blushes. Y/N gaining her courage holds out her hand for Druella to take. Druella blushes and takes Y/N's hand as Y/N leads her to the dance floor. They dance for what seems like forever and after another song ends, a slow one comes on. Y/N's face goes red as does Druella's. Y/N holds out her hand once more. Druella is not used to this politeness and she's had more fun in this single night than she had had in the last 15 years. Which isn't a lot, time flies by when you're not paying attention and not really care.
Druella really likes this woman. She's sweet and kind. Y/N can say the same exact thing, She thought Druella would be rude and cold, but Druella is soft, quiet, and sweet. Y/N has never been one for love at first sight but Druella was the definition of gorgeous. Y/N thought that the first time she laid eyes on Druella. She brings Druella in and puts her hands on her waist and Druella blushes and puts her hands on her shoulders. Andromeda was watching from afar happy for her mother who was in a loveless relationship that was forced and her closest friend who has never been in a single good relationship, all cheating on her or leaving her with a broken heart. But Andromeda can see that both of them are fond of each other. Both of their stomach's swim with butterflies. As the slow song continues on Y/N wraps her arms around Druella's waist Druella blushes a deep deep red and wraps her arms around Y/N'S neck. "You look beautiful by the way.." Y/N told Druella. Druella got a rush of serotonin and laughed while her face went beat red. "Thank you, you look beautiful Y/N" "Thank you Druella" Y/N noticed whenever she said her name she would smile a little more so she would continue to overuse her name just to see her smile. Y/N looked down unsure of how to bring up the next topic she wanted to ask her. Druella noticed and smiled which caught Y/N's attention. Y/N looked up and smiled, which Druella also love's the way Y/N smiles. If anyone looked over at them they would think they're just another couple hopelessly in love. "Druella, would you go on a date with me?" Druella suddenly stops dancing. Andromeda "forgot" to tell Y/N she was married. Because if Y/N no matter what that she wouldn't date Druella because she didn't want to be a homewrecker. But of course things never work out for Y/N. "I-im sorry, is it too early? Or you just don't want to go with me at all and here I am rambling in front of you in the middle of the dancing floor"
"Y/N...I'm married.." Y/N stops. Her heart stops. All the butterflies in her stomach drop dead. All the serotonin she had got pulled away and she was left feeling as though a dementor just passed by her. For the last 30 seconds it had been silent between the two not counting the next slow song coming on. "Please speak darling." Druella goes to take her hand but Y/N pulls it back sharply. "D-don't t-touch me p-please"