4

She'd scraped her plate clean of the mashed potatoes and eagerly awaited her dessert of raspberry ripple ice cream

She'd scraped her plate clean of the mashed potatoes and eagerly awaited her dessert of raspberry ripple ice cream. The servers exchanged the students' main meals for the bowls of ice cream. The hall was full of chatter as students conversed with each other.

Maisie's attention was drawn away as the adonis strolled into the room and made his way over to Max's table which was diagonally opposite hers. "Looks like the best friend is back," Maisie stated whilst raising her eyebrows.

"Who's the best friend?" Aurora finally drew her eyes away from the ice cream and let them wander around the hall in an attempt to pinpoint the said person. Maisie slightly slapped her thigh. "I'll take note that you like slapping," Aurora winked at her.

"Focus," Maisie sighed, "but that can be discussed later. Next to Max."

Aurora found the tattooed boy and to her surprise, Weston was seated next to him.

"Is Weston back?" Noelle chimed in. "Oh, yes he is," she bit her lip as her eyes admired him. Both Aurora and Maisie turned their heads towards her and stared at her. "Don't worry, you horny bitches. I still only go for girls but I'm not fucking blind. I can't deny that the man is sex on legs."

Sex on legs indeed.

"Who's 'sex on legs'?" Max was now standing behind the three girls.

Aurora turned around and lifted her head up to see his face looking down on them. "Why, you, of course," her silky voice found its way to his ears as she looked him up and down.

"I hear you're out of observation," he smirked and she nodded while she sucked the remnants of ice cream left on her spoon. "Might be seeing more of you then." Maisie cleared her throat. "You can join if you like," he said in a suggestive tone as he started to walk away, "Or I can give you a private session."

"He is the definition of a tease," Maisie angrily stabbed the ice cream with her spoon and shoved it in her mouth.

"Who is Mr Sex On Legs?" Aurora asked.

"Weston Hayes, son of the headmaster. If you ask me, he should be attending this school full-time."

Noelle interrupted Maisie, "I know right! Even when he's here, he still gets more action than us."

"He must've got suspended again or something."

"Do you reckon he'll be here for a while?" Aurora asked. She had to know how much longer she had left to get in between his thighs.

"Even if he was leaving tomorrow, he'd be back." Maisie paused for a moment as she followed Aurora's eye line to Weston. "You don't look like the type of girl that would do this but I'm going to tell you anyway. Don't go catching feelings for him, you'll only hurt yourself. He doesn't sleep with same girl twice but if you want a good night, he'll definitely give it to you."

Noelle scooped another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. "From the rumours I've heard, he'll give you the best night of your life."

"Somehow, I don't question that," Aurora thought back to an hour ago.

Maisie's thumb went to the corner of Aurora's mouth and it lingered. "Sorry, you had some ice cream on your face," she then brought her thumb to her mouth and popped it inside. She swirled her tongue around it and popped it out clean. "Do you taste this sweet?"

"I don't know. Ask Weston," Aurora replied. She'd made eye contact with Weston who smirked at her as she sucked the spoon clean.

"How would he know?" Maisie shifted in her seat, her skirt sat a little higher on her thighs.

"I was late to dinner," Aurora shrugged. Maisie and Noelle's eyebrows raised on their foreheads.

"You fucked him already?"

"You just left observation!" Their words overlapped simultaneously.

Aurora placed her left hand on the inside of Noelle's thigh and her right on Maisie's. "No," she frowned. "He wouldn't even let me touch his cock."

"Well, that's unfortunate," Maisie pushed away her bowl.

"Just listen," Aurora lowered her voice for the two. "He pulled me into a closet and licked his bottom lip. He had me wondering what devious little things his tongue could do to me." She squeezed their thighs and inched them up higher. "His wet, warm tongue trailed on my neck although he didn't suck hard enough to leave a hickey. I so badly wanted his teeth to grip my skin."

Maisie and Noelle held their breath for a moment as they pictured the event in their heads.

"His hand reached under my skirt and he played with me over my panties." She moved her hand higher underneath their skirts. She was reaching a dangerous territory but they'd been teasing her all week. It was time for her to have some fun. "His fingers were sent from God and I say this because they never slipped under my panties. Even when I begged like a good girl, he insisted on rubbing me through my underwear."

Aurora's fingers were teetering on the edge of their underwear. Maisie's breathing became heavier and Noelle completely froze in order to refrain from doing anything that would bring attention to her.

"Mr Hayes was looking for him and he was outside of the door. Weston turned me around so my back was to him and he covered my mouth with his hand. Then he said, "Do you want me to make you cum?" What a stupid question," her fingers circled their centres. "I begged him and then he whispered, "Then be a good girl and keep quiet for me."

Aurora heard a slight moan come from Maisie and she smirked and applied a little more pressure.

"My legs were so weak that I had to grip onto his thighs. I could feel his bulge on my ass and I wanted it so bad but he wouldn't let me have it. His fingers circled me harder and faster. I arched my back so my ass pushed into his cock. He let out the sexiest groan I'd ever heard and that sent me over the edge." Aurora could feel their panties dampening under her touch.

"My body was writhing with pleasure but his grip on me was so strong that all I could do was shake in his arms," she looked at each of the girls from the corner of her eyes and smirked when she saw that their eyes were beginning to close. Aurora retracted her hands and the pair looked at her in frustration. "Then he made me say thank you and he sucked on his finger because my juices soaked through my panties. Then he said, "I hope that whatever is for dessert is as sweet as you." That's why you should ask Weston about how sweet I taste," Aurora smiled and finished off her sweet ice cream.

Maisie fixed her hair and huffed, "I've changed my mind. You're the definition of a tease."