17

Aurora's hand wrapped around the girth of his cock and she watched him twitch

Aurora's hand wrapped around the girth of his cock and she watched him twitch. "Sensitive," she repeated her words.

His hand wrapped over the top of hers and squeezed it tighter to show her how he wanted it. "Is this okay?" She questioned, her fingers grazed gently on his balls.

"Perfect," he grunted, looking down at her. She laid between his legs, on her stomach with her feet in the air. "Use your mouth."

Aurora bit her lip and then placed light kisses from the base of his shaft to the tip. "Stop teasing," Weston said through gritted teeth.

She pouted, "But I like being a tease. Especially if it's you that I'm teasing. Does this feel good?" Aurora's tongue popped out and slid across his balls.

Weston sat up and his hand tangled in her hair to her scalp and he clenched his fingers into a fist. She hissed when he brought her face to his. "Too good. Now, be a good girl and put your mouth on my cock."

She kissed his lips before she went down. "Yes sir." She opened her mouth with her tongue lying flat and tapped his cock on it. "You're already hard," she frowned. "I don't want you to cum in my mouth. I want us to cum together this time."

She slowly engulfed him in her warm mouth and Weston's eyes closed. As soon as her mouth was on him, it was off. She peered at him through her lashes and he stared back. "What are you waiting for?"

"You. I told you that I wanted you to show me how you wanted it."

His hand went back to her hair and he guided her down to his cock. "You can take it."

He eased her in at first, having her only take a small mouthful before pulling her off. He inched her deeper and deeper each time her mouth touched him. His cock was drenched with her saliva.

He'd eventually enabled her to take him fully in her mouth. Her nose was pressed against his lower stomach and he held her there. "Look at you. You're being such a good girl for me."

She hollowed her cheeks and went at her own steady pace. Aurora reached underneath herself and played with her pussy. Weston caught her, "Dirty girl. Do you like sucking me off?"

Aurora hummed her response.

"Do that again," he ordered.

Her hand pumped his base, her mouth took care of the top and her right hand took care of herself. She was getting wetter and wetter by the second.

Weston pulled her off and dragged her up to him so she was straddling him. His cock cushioned against her wet, pussy lips.

"I was having fun," she pouted and he pinched her nipples.

"You were having too much fun. Now it's time for round two."

"Which drawer are your condoms in?" Aurora didn't want to ask but it was the right thing to do. She was on birth control and she went for a test a week before school finished. She could tell that Weston was arguing with himself on what answer he should give. He could tell her, or he could say that he was also clean.

"Top drawer," he pointed.

She reached over to grab one, tore open the wrapper with her teeth and rolled it down him.

"You want me on top?" She asked.

"I want you however you want me."

Aurora smirked and lifted herself on her knees. She grabbed his cock and positioned it beneath her and slammed down. There was no need to take things so slow.

They both moaned in unison and Aurora started to grind against him. Weston's hands were placed on each cheek and he followed her rhythm.

"You feel really good," she gasped and began to bounce on his dick.

"Good girl. Faster," his hands lifted her up and down. His hips thrusted up to her and his hand gripped her neck and squeezed lightly.

Aurora giggled and said softly "I like your hand as my necklace."

"Fuck, baby. I think you can't get any sexier and you do." He pulled her down and they shared a passionate kiss.

"Fuck me harder."

"Fuck you harder, what?" He asked and slapped her arse.

"Can you please fuck me harder? Please?" she moaned.

"Good girl. Always being polite," he pulled her flush against him.

Their grunts and moans filled his bedroom as he slammed into her.

"I want to feel you cum on my cock. Do you think you can do that for me, sweetheart?" He whispered in her ear.

She could feel a frenzy growing inside her. The sound of their skin slapping against one another sounded like applause. "Yeah."

"You're so close, sweetheart. I can feel you squeezing my cock. I've got you, baby. Cum for me, I know you can," he edged her.

"West!" she cried out and her nails scratched at his shoulders. "Yes, yes, fuck," she moaned until her voice couldn't take it anymore. Weston's thrusts became sloppier until they stopped completely and she rested on top of him, both of them with a light layer of sweat covering them.

He placed wet kisses on her neck, "Good girl. You did so well, sweetheart."

She nuzzled her face into his neck. "I'm glad I found my way here."

"To the school or Italy?" He rolled her onto her side so he could remove the condom and get rid of it. He got under the covers and pulled her close.

"Both, I guess. You've definitely given me my fair share of orgasms," she chuckled and felt his hands in her hair.

"I'll give you many more," she could practically hear the smile on his face.

"Weston, I can't stay here. In your bed."

He propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at her. "Course you can. Look! You're already here," he joked.

"I can't! I'm tired and your parents are gonna come back. I can't be caught in your bed." She explained.

Weston got out of bed and put his boxers and sweatpants on.

"Did I do something wrong? Where are you going, West?" She asked worriedly.

"No need to fret." He threw her a white t-shirt, "Put this on."

Aurora obeyed. "Okay. Now what?"

"Now," he picked her up with an arm under legs and arms, "I take you to your bed where Sleeping Beauty can fall asleep in arms. When you do, I'll leave and my parents will never know. Is that alright with you?" He pushed open the door to her room.

She smiled up at him, hands around his neck, "Perfect."