16

Aurora was face down, her breasts pressed against the desk

Aurora was face down, her breasts pressed against the desk. Weston peppered kisses down her back and grabbed her arse in his hand.

"When was the last time you had sex?" She heard him open and close a draw.

"Months ago. Before I came to this school." she was waiting in anticipation. "That was my last time with a man. You already know about interaction with Maisie and Noelle," she giggled.

Weston slapped her arse. "With who?"

"Do you really want to know?" Did she want to tell him? He might not want her after he knew.

"I wouldn't have asked if not," his hand found her pussy again and he applied light pressure.

Her legs quivered. "It was one of my friend's dad. Partly why I'm here. So I can get better," she joked.

Weston leaned on top of her and turned her head to face him. "There's nothing wrong with you, Aurora. You're not gonna scare me away. You just need someone who can keep up with you."

She could feel the tip of his condom covered cock on her. "Is that you?" She questioned.

"We'll have to find out," he responded and dragged his cock over her wet folds.

"Fuck me," she gasped.

"I'll get to that. I just need a minute," he reached underneath her and paid attention to her clit. "I'm just trying to not let this be over in thirty seconds."

Aurora looked back at him and smirked. "Is your cock hard because of me?" She bit her lip.

"Baby, I'm being serious when I say that I'm gonna blow when I'm inside you. You've been teasing me the whole time we've been here," he kissed her neck. His middle finger was thrusting inside her.

"Weston, that's my aim. I have no doubt that I can get you up and running for me again but right now, I need you to fill me up. Please," lust dripped from her voice.

"That's all you had to say," he grinned and sank himself inside slowly. They both took in a sharp breath. Aurora's hands gripped the desk to stabilise herself.

She was in ecstasy. It had been so long since she had had someone inside her. "You feel so fucking good, Weston," she moaned and pushed back to let him know she was okay to carry on.

Weston thrusted in and out, biting his lip. Aurora knew he was holding back. "Weston. You could cum in the next five seconds and I wouldn't care so please stop being gentle and just fuck me."

A switch flicked inside him. His hand pressed her neck into the desk. "Spread your legs and touch your clit," he commanded and his thrusts got deeper and harder.

Aurora grunted against the desk. The only word that continually left her mouth was yes.

He curled her hair around his hand and pulled her up. Weston wrapped an arm around her stomach to keep her flat against him. "Aurora, I'm gonna cum."