{20}

Hey guys. I've been on this platform for a while, about 8 years, and I think I'm going to say goodbye. The platform just isn't the same anymore and I don't enjoy what I'm writing. There's no inspiration for me to continue and I know that my writing style has changed so anything that I've been writing has been forced. It's with sadness that I tell you I will not be completing this story. It is sad because I know there's so many of you who love it and have been patient with me through the updates of scandalous show to now.

Thank you for your support, thank you for your comments on my books and board. There's a few people I wouldn't have got to know if it wasn't for this app, one of them being annabellewrote  who's book Blonde Bitch is published and is amazing. Super proud of her.

I've never revealed my identity on here and I never will. Love a mysterious persona over here.

I'm gonna log out of my account by the end of 2022. I'm not gonna stop writing but instead I'm gonna write for me. It's very satisfying when you write for yourself and I'm insanely proud of my little excerpts in my journal and docs. It's dark, written by candlelight, inspired by artworks from the dead, ethereal, ancient times, the gods, temptation and of course the bad.

So my last question for you lovely people is: would you like Forbidden Fruit to stay up despite it being unfinished?

I never thought I'd get a combined 500,000+ reads on my books. Thank you for everything, but it's time to move on.

I have been goldoverrated, goodnight x