1

The gate stood tall and strong, bridging the gap between the beige stone wall which protected the perimeter of the grounds

The gate stood tall and strong, bridging the gap between the beige stone wall which protected the perimeter of the grounds. The road, which stood before her, lead to the doorstep of the school which would become her new home.

Her white blouse had been pressed to perfection and was tucked neatly into the red and green chequered skirt which ended just above her mid-thigh. The red, satin cross tie outlined in gold sat around her neck on the centre of her chest. The uniform was finished off with a crisp, black blazer and white knee-high socks which Aurora had paired with a generic black heel.

The gate opened upon her arrival and she passed through. "Welcome to hell," she muttered. All of her belongings had arrived two days prior and patiently awaited her in her room.

Her feet had escorted her to the entrance where she was greeted by Mr Hayes, the Headmaster of Divine Preparatory. He was a broad man with a slightly protruding stomach and a double, if not triple, chin beginning to emerge on his face. The neckerchief tried to hide them but it could not work miracles.

"Miss Newton, welcome. I trust that you had a safe journey?" Mr Hayes greeted her in a respectable manner.

A smile graced her lips, "Yes, I was very safe, thank you." Aurora had travelled to Australia alone and decided that she should join the mile high club. She'd already taken part in four activities so I'd say that she was off to a flying start.

"Fantastic," he clapped his hands together and turned on his heel, leading them inside the grand building. "I'll show you to your room where you will meet Julia. She'll be your supervisor whilst you stay with us. You'll undergo a one-week observation, as does every new student, and your belongings will be checked," he explained as they walked the hallways.

This part of the building seemed to be old with pillars meters apart and clusters of candles placed in between. The stained glass windows reached the ceiling in arches and the sun shone through, projecting the blues, reds and yellows onto the stone flooring.

"Observation?" She questioned.

"I'll let Julia explain it to you. Any questions you have, you may ask her. If she is unable to provide you with an adequate answer, you can make an appointment with me."

They entered into a corridor which seemed to be endless and had many doors on either side. Mr Hayes stopped at a door, three-quarters of the way down and Aurora assumed this to be her new room.

When opened, the room was equipped with a single bed in the left-hand corner, a bedside table with a small bible on top, a white desk placed in front of the small window with a larger bible and a desk lamp. To the right were a chest of draws, a bookshelf and a wardrobe. Mustn't forget the cross which was nailed above the bed.

A woman with short, blonde hair, who seemed to be on the latter end of middle age, was sat on the chair at the desk and stood up when the two entered. She wore a white blouse buttoned up to the top and a grey skirt which reached below her ankles. "Mr Hayes."

"Miss Newton, meet Julia. I'll leave you both to it, I have some business to attend to," he made a quick getaway.

"Hello, Miss Newton. I'm Julia and I'll be your supervisor. If you have any questions before I show you what's been confiscated, please ask them," she seemed nice enough but only time would tell.

Aurora went to sit on the bed and pressed her legs together. "Mr Hayes mentioned an observation?"

"I assume you know what this school is," Julia cleared her throat and Aurora nodded.

Aurora knew and in her simple terms: sex is a no-no. The Divine Preparatory was a religious boarding school for sexual deviants and their aim was to reform said deviants and show them to live a life with God.

Aurora had done things that the devil would shy away from, she had no faith in God.

"The observation is in place to ensure that newcomers abide by the rules, specifically the no self-pleasure rule. I will be with you twenty-four-seven observing your behaviour and making sure you don't deter anyone else's progress. If I need to be with you longer than a week, I will but if you abide by the rules then you can earn some privacy," Julia explained.

"What if I need the toilet? What about when I shower or bathe? What about when I get changed?" She asked these in succession, giving Julia time to reply to each.

In the end, she replied, "You will have no privacy whatsoever in the first week. It must be earned."

Aurora was stumped and regretted not fingering herself on the car journey there. She wasn't going to be able to touch herself for at least a week- maybe even more.

That gave her all the more reason to behave. The quicker she got privacy, the quicker she could get her into her own pants, even better, someone else's pants.

"Okay, let's go through the confiscated items," Julia announced. Aurora wasn't stupid, she knew where she was coming and therefore any toys that she owned remained back home in England.

"What could you possibly confiscate?"

Julia held up a packet of pills, "This is a Catholic school. You shouldn't have any contraception on you anyway as sexual activities are forbidden." Julia could not hide the look of judgement on her face.

"I have a medical note for that and if you must know, the reason I use it is to avoid my period, not to have sex," she handed over the fake medical note and hoped it was legible.

Julia read over the note and made a quick note in her little book. "Alright, these won't be confiscated."

Aurora wanted to breathe a sigh of relief but held it in. She ironically thought thank God.

Despite being in this hell, she still hoped to get lucky.