11

They arrived in front of the house in Venice at one

Mr and Mrs Hayes were happy to have her join the trip. Her good behaviour and grades in class must have paid off as there were no concerns about her addition.

"I'll finally have a partner to go shopping with. These two always complain that I take too long," Mrs Hayes admitted.

Mrs Hayes was a very sweet and pretty lady. She dressed with class and elegance and always wore a pearl necklace that sat on her collar. She was very kind towards Aurora and acted more like a mother to her than her own one ever did.

Aurora got settled in the guest room. The bedsheets were white and it was opposite the tall, glass balcony doors. "I apologise for its plainness. We don't normally have guests," Mrs Hayes apologised.

"It's more than enough. It's perfect, thank you."

"Weston!" She called and he appeared in Aurora's doorway. "Your father and I are going out. Maybe you and Aurora can go out into the city?" she suggested and smoothed down her long black coat.

"I'm sure I can find somewhere to take her."

"Have fun you two and be safe," her heels clicked towards Weston and she kissed his cheek and patted his shoulders.

Weston stayed where he was and they both waited for his parents to leave.

"You're a mummy's boy," she stated and got up from her bed. She closed the balcony doors.

He was scowling, "No I'm not." Weston rubbed his cheek in an attempt to wipe away his mother's lipstick.

Aurora grinned and looked up at him. She brought her hand up to his cheek and lightly tapped it a few times, "Yeah, you are." She passed by him and hurried down the hallway.

"Where you going?"

"To see your room!" She pushed open his brown door.

His walls were a dark blue and his sheets were grey. There was a blue sofa to match the walls and a grey blanket draped over the top. There was a desk that had a few books scattered on the top. His wardrobe was black and she noticed that he also had a balcony like hers.

She felt Weston come up behind her and felt the warmth of his front radiate to her back. "Looks like you found it," he whispered.

"Mhm," she hummed and her eyes focused on his neat bed.

"What would you like to do?" He asked. His fingers trailed from her fingertips up her arm to her shoulder and he moved her hair out of the way. His breath fanned her skin.

"What I'm thinking of wouldn't be approved of by your father," she turned to face him and breathed in his fresh scent.

"It's a good job he's not here then," Weston lowered his face to hers.

She wanted him. She wanted her body on his, his hands gripping her skin, his tongue on her neck. She wanted his lips on hers. Her eyes fluttered and she shook her head. "Take me for a walk. Show me the city," she scootered around him and went to grab a coat.

"You really want to do that?" He questioned.

"I'm in Venice, Weston. I shouldn't be inside. Let's go explore!" She squealed.

"Okay, I'll take you out," he smiled at her. "If you tell me what you were thinking of."

Aurora laughed and stopped at the bannister, "Are you sure you want to know?"

He approached her and placed both hands on either side of the railing, caging her in. "Tell me, princess."

She reached her hand up to his neck and pulled his head down so she could whisper into his ear, "I was thinking about how I wanted you to bend me over your desk and fuck me from behind." She felt him harden and was pleased with herself. "But we're going out for a walk, right?" She pushed him away.

Weston sighed and took a moment to close his eyes, regretting that he asked the question. "Right."

+++

Aurora tucked her hands into her coat pockets. She and Weston  strolled along the canal side of Venice. He took her to a small, local restaurant where she ate some carbonara.

Weston found it hard to concentrate on his own food as he was distracted by Aurora's lips. All he could think about was how they felt wrapped around his cock.

"Are you listening to me?" Aurora asked him.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Weston came back into reality.

They'd walked to the middle of a bridge and stopped in the centre to look out at the water and boats.

"I said: When do you normally go to the opera?"

"We go on Christmas Eve. Every single year."

"Do you think I'll get to go?" She asked hopefully.

He smirked. "That's what you're worried about? A shitty little opera?"

"Weston," she hit his chest. "What would your mother think if she heard you using that language? I just want to go inside."

"I'm sure mother would love to have you attend. She'll probably take you dress shopping too," he leant on the edge of the bridge.

Aurora copied his movement, "Bonding time with your mum. I wonder what secrets I can find out about you."

"If you want to know the secrets, I'm gonna make sure you can't go to the Opera."

"You won't do that," she nudged his arm.

"What makes you think I won't?" He asked.

"Because you want me there," she shivered. "Don't lie, I know you want me there."

Weston put an arm around Aurora and pulled her closer. "You would make it less boring." He admitted.

She leaned into his warmth. "Tell me something that you actually like doing here. You can't be miserable your whole time in Venice. You can't be miserable at the happiest time of year," she beamed.

Aurora was right. Weston wasn't miserable his whole time in Venice. "I can do better than tell you. I can show you and before you get any ideas, no, it doesn't involve me stripping you bare."

"I wouldn't mind that. Just so you know, for the future," she wiggled her eyebrows to make him laugh. "I look forward to whatever it is."

"I know exactly what you want, sweetheart," he moved behind her.

She leant back against him in his arms. "You're horny," she stated the obvious.

"Yep. I know you are too but we're gonna have to stay like this for a while. I can't walk around with bulge in my pants."

Aurora's body vibrated with laughter. "I think it would be funny. Humour me."

"Absolutely not." He groaned when she wiggled her behind on him.

"I can help you get rid of it."

"Really?" There was a suggestive tone in his voice.

"Yeah, I think it'll help it go down real quick."

Weston turned her around and had a smirk on his face, "What are you waiting for?"

"I had a sex dream about your dad."

His face contorted into disgust. "Never," he emphasised, "mention that again."

"Believe me, I wasn't impressed either."