8

It had been a slow, boring week

It had been a slow, boring week. Weston had disappeared off the face of the earth for three days and she hated to admit that she missed seeing him around.

Aurora didn't question his absence because she simply thought that his time at The Divine Preparatory was up. She assumed he'd gone back to wherever he'd come from but she hoped he'd come back soon.

She was alone in one of the many art rooms that the school had to offer. The desks were covered in paint, pencil markings and scratches.

She sat on the stool behind the wheel. Her white dress rode up and showed her thighs. Her hands were covered in the wet clay as her hands aimed to centre the clay. Aurora's fingers skimmed the outer edges of the clay as it spun around in circles.

She was focused on the unmoulded mound in her hands and the music in the background so she didn't notice the additional presence in the room until she felt a warmth on her back.

Aurora stilled and then let a slight smile visible when the pine and vanilla seeped into her.

Aside from the music and their light breathing, there was silence. Her fingers smoothed around the clay to make an opening for a cup. She tried to focus but with his body heat pressed firmly against her back, it was hard to think of anything else.

Her thighs tensed under his hands which lightly hovered over her, barely touching her skin. She squirmed silently and repositioned herself.

She felt his hot breath fan over her neck. His lips made contact with her skin. "This needs a delicate touch," he finally spoke. Weston dragged his tongue from the base of her neck up to below her ear.

"It does," her fingers froze on the clay. "I thought you'd left," she gulped.

He let out a low chuckle, "Aw, did the Princess miss me?" Weston gripped her thighs with his palms. "You don't even need to answer. I bet if I move my hand north," his right hand travelled up to her nether region. "Just what I thought. Soaked." He applied pressure for a mere second. He felt her push herself forwards onto his palm and then he removed his hand.

"Stop trying to distract me. I preferred it when you were gone." Aurora blew out some air. The main structure of the cup was almost complete. Its circular edge was on its way to becoming perfection.

Weston grabbed her arms with his hands and slid them down to hers. "You can say that but I know you're lying. Aurora," he whispered, "you know you're lying. You just felt me feel the truth, Sweetheart."

"Is sex all you think about? There's more to life." That was ironic coming from her.

"Like what?"

Aurora nudged her head towards her pottery, "Like art."

"And what if you're the art?"

She turned her head to face him. They were inches apart. "Okay, smooth criminal."