3

His brown eyes bore into hers, watching her face attempt to mask the pleasure she was experiencing

His brown eyes bore into hers, watching her face attempt to mask the pleasure she was experiencing. Weston's tongue dipped out of his mouth to wet his bottom lip and Aurora's mind took her to the land of her dreams where his tongue was in between her thighs, lapping up her juices.

Aurora gripped his muscled biceps as his single finger rubbed over her covered bundle.

"How long you been here?" He whispered and latched his mouth to her neck, his tongue lightly teasing her but even the lightest of his touches were enough to extract a big reaction.

She took a deep breath at the touch of his soft, wet tongue. "A-about a week," she struggled to keep quiet. She'd never forget how good this felt, it was only enhanced because of her deprivation.

Aurora felt his hot breath fan her ear and a light, low chuckle left his lips, "You must be in a state of euphoria right now. I guess God sent me to be your saviour."

Weston knew all about his father's boarding school and it wasn't his first time visiting. He often loved visiting because of all of the sex-deprived teen girls and who was he to say no? It was a miracle that he hadn't been admitted to the school but he was just good at hiding it.

Aurora rested her forehead on his chest. "Please, don't stop," she whispered, her hips were moving with his finger.

"Would you like my cock?"

"Yes," she moaned quietly. Aurora would kill for his, she could feel it press against her front and could only imagine how big he would feel inside her. She needed something inside her and his cock would suit her perfectly.

"Too bad, you'll have to wait for that," he teased and she released a grunt of annoyance.

"Do not fucking mess with me right now," she rushed out when his fingers picked up the pace in a circular motion. After being prevented from any human touch, she could do with no teasing. Hadn't her body been through enough restraint?

Weston grabbed her chin in his hand and forced her to look up at him. He brought his face inches before hers, their lips so close yet so far from each other and he could feel her heavy breaths hit his face. "Do you want me to make you cum?" he smirked as she was at his mercy.

"Please, please," she begged.

"Weston!" Mr Hayes was on the other side of the door shouting down the hallway.

Weston turned Aurora around so her back was flush against his front. His big hand covered her mouth whilst the other cupped her core and continued rubbing. "Then be a good girl and keep quiet for me," he whispered in her ear.

His fingers mixed with the friction of her underwear against her clit lit a flame within her. She shut everything out and allowed herself to enjoy the sensation filling her body. The excitement built in her core and rippled through her bones. Aurora could feel his bulge on her ass and moved to touch it but Weston's grip on her tightened to hold her in place.

"No baby, this is about you... you can pay me back later." He knew that she needed a release and he was willing to provide her with one. Weston was content with feeling her warm body pressed against his.

His hand moved back and forth, round and round on her damp panties. She was soaking but he still refused for his fingers to slip past the fabric. She wanted to feel his fingers on her, in her.

"Where did that boy go?" Mr Hayes was moving away from the door in search of his not so lost son.

Weston sucked on Aurora's ear lobe and her back arched away from him, pressing her ass onto his cock. Her moans were muffled by his hand and she clutched his thighs for stability as her legs turned weak.

When Weston released a quiet groan because of her ass on him, Aurora let go and her body went into a state of pure bliss. Her body tried to thrash but his grip was strong and restricted her. Her head rolled back to rest on his shoulder and she closed her eyes so she could focus on the pleasure coursing through her figure. It was beautiful. Her body froze and then she collapsed back onto him, panting.

Weston removed both his hands, she turned to face him and fixed her hair. "What do you say?" He waited for an answer and grinned at the flustered brunette.

"Thank you," and thankful she was. He'd made her cum with his fingers and his fingers alone. They even remained outside of her person, god she really was desperate.

His mouth enclosed around his middle finger which was slightly damp with her, "I hope that whatever is for dessert is as sweet as you. Maybe next time you'll be lucky enough to feel them inside you." Weston winked at her and left Aurora stood there in awe.

There was most certainly going to be a next time, Aurora would make sure of that. She felt down to touch her panties and her fingers came back sticky, her juices were overflowing.

Aurora opened the door and saw that the corridors were clear. Instead of going to the dining hall, she made a quick return to her room. Her panties needed a quick change but if she was to see him again then changing would be useless. By the sounds of it, she might even be seeing him at dinner. She'd love to have him for dinner.

Aurora hastily walked to join everyone in the dining room. She found Maisie next to Noelle and sat in between them both.

"Where've you been?" Maisie asked. Aurora wasn't that late, students were still filing in by the time she arrived.

"Oh, you know," she lazily pointed up to the ceiling, "just thanking God."