chapter 26

"Shotaro... y-you need to help me please."
Daiyus eyes were red and puffy as her voice started breaking. She looked up at him in desperation as she held his wrist.
Shotaro quickly became worried as he tried to figure out what to say.
"Th-They took Ningning" Daiyus breathing started quickening as she cried even harder.

"Ok ok I know I know calm down calm down." Shotaro pulled her into a hug as she started crying into his shirt. He didn't mind her soaking the shirt, the only thing on his mind was what made her act like this. Soon she calmed down her crying, He brought her to sit down and talk.
She sat down and she handed Shotaro her phone where there was a video of Ningning tied up.

"Yeh Daiyu. I'm gonna take this to the members ok?" Her head was hanging as she sniffled. She nodded. Shotaro put his hands on her shoulders.
"Yeh Daiyu, Ningning will be ok, don't worry we'll get her back."

"If they do something her I don't know what I would do Shotaro, please get her back, please?." She sniffled and started crying softly. Shotaro looked at her sadly before patting her back and leaving the room.

"Lee Taeyong we need to have a meeting right now, it's urgent." Shotaro walked up to Taeyong and showed him the video. He stopped his previous task and his face became serious. He made an announcement and everyone reported to the meeting room.

This time, all 23 members were seated as the video played full screen. Everyone's faces were visibly disturbed as they watched.
"We already know this is EXO we're are dealing with. This isn't out first encounter with them." Taeyong said while standing.

"But last time we fought we agreed to live quietly and not to come in contact with them..." Xiaojun added on.

"That's what's stumping me as well, I don't think it's the members they want. They seem to be targeting those who know Yeh Daiyu, Hayoung and Ningning." Taeyong said.
Shotaro clenched his fist, Daiyu was finally able to breath until they had to ruin everything again, what do they want?

"We only have 5 days, what are we suppose to do?" Taeil asked.

"We have to attack. If Ningning, an innocent person dies because of us it'll haunt us forever. Any idea on how to?" Taeyong said.

"It may be risky, but I was thinking we bring Daiyu with us-"

"NO!" Shotaro yelled. Everyone looked at him.
"We are not being Daiyu with us."

"Shotaro, I know it may seem dangerous but think about it. Both warnings have been sent to Daiyus phone and both victims are Daiyus friends. It's obvious they want her and not us." Yuta said.

"No, I don't think she should come either." Jaemin objected.

"Look we don't care what you think. This is the only way we'll get anywhere. She's not gonna get hurt." Taeyong said.
Shotaro clenched his jaw and unwillingly gave in.

They had decided we would attack in 4 days. They would play it as if Daiyu had came alone, they doubt EXO would really kill her. She will have a pistol with her and while they are distracted by her, then the rest will attack.

Shotaro left the room to tell Daiyu about their plan,  but when he opened the door, she was sound asleep on his bed. Shotaro decided to let her sleep and just tell her next morning.