chapter 12

A bright light shined through Daiyus eyes, am I dead? She asked herself. Daiyu blinked her eyes trying to adjust to the brightness.

"YEH DAIYU WOKE UP!!!" She heard someone scream. Still tired and in pain, Daiyu turned her head to see who it was. It was Jaemin, surprisingly.

"Jaemin?..." Daiyu managed to say with little energy.

"Yea yea it's me Jaemin, are you ok?" Jaemin asked concerned.

"Yea i'm okay-"

"YEH DAIYU!" She heard someone else scream ger name, it was her sister. Without thinking, she hugged Daiyu putting pressure on her stomach.

"AH it hurts it hurts stop!" Daiyu groaned in pain as Shuhua let go and apologized.

"Are you ok Daiyu?! Does it still hurt?!" Shuhua asked. Daiyu said no and she randomly broke into tears.

"Wait why are you crying? Don't cry i'm ok I swear!" She said reassuring Shuhua.

"It's just, I thought you were gonna die..." Shuhua said sadly.

"I'm alive aren't I? Don't worry i'm fine."

"YEH DAIYU!!" Another person screamed slamming the door open, it was Kun. Her and Kun have grown pretty close to each other, he's takes care of her a lot by making her food.

"Ok you guys really gotta stop screaming my name I just woke up i'm gonna go deaf cause everyone's screaming YEH DAIYU !!YEH DAIYU !! YEH DAIYU"

"Oh sorry, anyways Daiyu you are really really lucky, If that person were to stab you just a bit higher, it would've been fatal. For now you're gonna have to stay here for maybe a few days." Kun said.

Kun is one of the doctors in NCT, they don't go to actual hospitals when their members are injured since, yknow, they're in a mafia and all.

"So how are you feeling? Does it hurt a lot?" Kun asked.

"It only hurts when I move or put pressure on it." Kun nodded and handed Daiyu some pills.

"Take one after every meal for 5 days." The girl nodded, took the pills and sighed.

"That means I can't see Bomin..." She mumbled to herself.

"Bomin? Who's Bomin? Your boyfriend?" Shuhua asked while poking at Daiyus side. She smiled and replied

"He's this guy that I met at the school library, I was reaching for a book but I couldn't get it so he grabbed it for me, it was like a whole drama." Daiyu sighed dreamingly while thinking about him.

"How cheesy..."Jaemin mumbled.

"What did you say?" She asked

"Nothing. I'm gonna go now, feel better!" He smiled and left the room

Kun gave Daiyu some meds to take and brought her some food before leaving the room. Shuhua stayed with her.

"Ah right, what do I tell Ningning?" Daiyu asked Shuhua.

"What do you mean? You don't really have to say anything." Shuhua said.

"She's gonna get worried, and she's gonna be at school alone so you have to hang out with her ok? I'll tell her i'm sick, can you hand me my phone?" Shuhua grabbed her phone and gave it to her.

"Yea me and Soojin can keep her company, can you stay here alone, I need to go upstairs." Daiyu nodded her head and Shuhua left, she then called Ningning.

NING YIZHUO!

YEH DAIYU!!!! I MISS YOU

I miss you too Ning, I wanted to call and tell you that I won't be in school tomorrow, i'm sorry.