chapter 33

"...Dad?"

Daiyus eyes were wider than ever filled with fear as she trembled inside.
She slowly backed away from him.

"Daiyu...honey I missed you." He said with a sweet comforting voice.

No...no no no he doesn't miss you it's all an act

"Dad..."

Her eyes soften as she looked at him. Tears fell down.

"Daiyu... do you miss me?" Daiyu carefully sat Ningning on the floor as he stepped closer and closer to Daiyu in which she pulled out her pistol aiming it straight to his forehead.

It was all fake. It was just a mask and she knew.

"Woah woah honey it's me, your dad. You don't want to hurt me right? I've missed you Daiyu. Come to me, we can be a family again." His eyes, so sincere, so manipulative as he sadly looked into his daughters face.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN!!"
"ILL KILL YOU AND THIS ENTIRE FAMILY."

"You know I would never hurt you... I love you, Yeh Daiyu. You're my daughter, you're my family Daiyu.." He smiled at her, a smile so trustworthy, so fatherly.

      "ILL KILL YOU AND THIS ENTIRE FAMILY."

"NO!!" Daiyu screamed making her father back up.
"You're not my dad. I-I don't have a dad." Her eyes glistened with tears as her breathing accelerated.

"Don't speak nonsense Daiyu. You love me right? Put down the gun Daiyu."

"Put it down."

He came up closer trying to grab the gun frightening Daiyu.
She screamed as she fell backwards. She looked up in fear. She felt the room getting more cramped, she screamed loudly for help.

"GIVE THE GUN YEH DAIYU!"

With her shaking hand, she aimed the gun.

"GIVE ME THE GUN!"

She rested her finger on the trigger

"YEH DAIYU GIVE THE GU-*

*gunshot*

The gunshot echoed in the small room as Daiyu tighten her eyes shut.

*thud*

Her eyes slowly opened looking in front of her.
She cried as she covered her mouth hyperventilating.

I'm so sorry i'm so sorry i'm sorry

She shook her head trying and hoping to wake herself up from this disgusting nightmare.

Wake up Yeh Daiyu WAKE UP

Someone walked down the stairs.
It was Shuhua.

"WE HAVE TO G-"

Shuhua paused when she realized. She looked down at the familiar face of her father. A face that seemed to have never changed.

Shuhua stumbled backwards as her mouth opened shock. She cried silently.

"Shuhua..." Daiyu called out for her sister.
"Shuhua... I killed him." Daiyus tears flooded down as she froze not being able to move. She stared at the body as blood ooze out from under him, she stood over him as he locked eyes with her.