chapter 15

"Yeh Daiyu, are you ok?"

Daiyus head stayed staring at the floor. She felt like she didn't even deserve being asked that. Why would someone check up on me and not Ningning, I need to go talk to her I need to see her. She thought.

"I need to talk to her." Daiyu looked up and attempted to leave when someone grabbed her shoulders and softly pushed her against the wall. "Daiyu not now, she needs space."

Daiyu looked up and saw the person. It was Shotaro. She couldn't hold it in, she broke down in front of him.

"What do I do?! I fucked up Shotaro I don't know what to do." Daiyus back slid down as she sat on the floor crying into her hands. Shotaro's hands remained on her shoulders as he contemplated what to do.

*Bell rings*

"Hey, Yeh Daiyu, you should go to class." Shotaro said quietly.

"How am I gonna go to talk to her...she hates me what do I do?? Please help me, this once please.." Daiyu asked Shotaro desperately.

Shotaro watched as Daiyu cried into her hands

Shotaro watched as Daiyu cried into her hands. He was lost, Shotaro was not very good at comforting people when they're sad.

"How am I gonna go to talk to her...she hates me what do I do?? Please help me, this once please.." Daiyu asked. She looked terrible, her eyes were red her hair was a mess as she sobbed. He just patted her shoulder trying to figure out how to help.

"Um, it's gonna be... ok?" Shotaro said. He difnt know why it came out to be a question but she kinda just ignored him anyways.

"Daiyu..." Shotaro heard someone say. he looked to the side and saw Bomin. His face annoyed Shotaro for some reason, the bell already rang why is he here... He thought
Daiyu didn't look up at him, he walked up closer and kneeled down.

"Daiyu, do you wanna go talk somewhere?" Bomin tried placing his hand on her shoulder but Shotaro pushed it away. Not sure why but he didn't want him comforting her. "What the fuck was that f-"

"Please go away. I don't want you to see me like this." Daiyu said while sniffling. She then briskly stood up while walking away. Shotaro stood up with her and followed.

"Wait Daiyu!" Bomin yelled. Shotaro stopped and turned to him pushing his chest while giving him the most threatening glare.

"If you follow us, I will not hesitate to snap your neck" He gave him a appalled look. Shotaro gave him one last glare before he caught up with Daiyu. He didn't know what got a hold of him but Bomin really  irritated the hell out of him.

 He didn't know what got a hold of him but Bomin really  irritated the hell out of him

Daiyu went to the back of the school. She had noticed Shotaro followed me but paid no attention to it. She then started softly hitting her head on the brick wall repeatedly. Then she felt her head now hitting something soft.

"Don't do that, you'll hurt your head." Shotaro had placed his hand in replacement of the hard brick wall.

"That's the point, now move." She continued hitting her head but Shotaro wouldn't move. Daiyu got annoyed and pushed his hand out of the way resuming to her previous activity. But he just put his hand back where it was.

"Would you quit it already?!" Daiyu yelled at him.

"No would YOU quit it already? Banging your head won't make Ningning forgive you." Shotaro said coldly. Immediately when hearing her name, Daiyu started crying again.

"What am I gonna do i'm a terrible friend" She wailed while kicking rocks and walking in circles. Daiyu waited for Shotaro to give her an answer but heard nothing, she looked at him and he shrugged and threw his hands up in a surrender pose.

"Don't look at me! I'm the last person you should ask advice from..." He said.

"Fine i'll go ask Bomin then." She started walking to the door back into the school when Shotaro pushed her back out.

"NO don't ask him, i'll give you advice I can give good advice!" Shotaro said.

"But you just said-" Shotaro cut her off.

"I'm great at advices, I give all the members advice all the time." Shotaro said confidently.

"Ok then, lets hear it." Daiyu said while waiting for his advice.

"Ah um well first of all, you should um like um"

"ah um like uh um like ah, you don't have advice do you...?" Daiyu said mocking him.

"No i'm just thinking I need to think, you should apologize first and explain why you can't say anything without actual saying why you can't say anything, cause, yknow." Shotaro says. As if I hadn't already thought about apologizing. Daiyu thought

"Of course I know that but what if she doesn't want to speak to me then what?" Shotaro freezes for a second while thinking.

"Then you should give her space, how about you do the thing where you leave a note wth her telling her to meet you somewhere?" Shotaro suggested. Honestly, not a bad idea.

"PERFECT!" Daiyu said while pointing. "But like when would we meet, I barely have time during the days anymore..." Shotaro smiled happily and clapped after she approved of his idea.

*thump thump... thump tump.*

(What the hell, why is my heart beating way faster...)

*thump thump thump thump thump*

"huh? Your face is super red what's wrong? Are you gonna cry again?" Shotaro says while pointing at Daiyus red face.

She looked at him and it felt like her eyes just couldn't pull away from him, why do I feel like this...

"Your face is super red, are you sick? It's too cold outside probably, lets go back in." Daiyu put the back of her hand to her cheek and he was right, she was burning up. But not cause she was sick, it's cause of something else...

"What are you doing lets go-" He grabbed her wrist but before he could pull her in, she ran past him flustered.

"DON'T FOLLOW ME!!" Daiyu yelled not looking back at him. What the hell is wrong with you Yeh Daiyu??!!

Daiyu all of a sudden ran past Shotaro into the building

"DON'T FOLLOW ME!!" He stopped in my tracks right when she said that. her face turned completely red, is she sick? I should go check on her...

am I sick, why would I check on her, I must be crazy... I'm definitely going crazy.