chapter 5

Shotaro held his hand out in front of the small shaking girl. She grabbed it and stood up, Daiyu looked down and saw a body.

She gasped and covered her mouth. Daiyu held her urge to scream.

       "Don't look there. Come on we have to go now."
He grabbed her sweaty hand and brought her to the hallway. Daiyu saw some other people but it was too dark for her to tell who they were.

       There was too much going on for her to process, She was just asleep how did all of this happen?

"Jaemin get rid of the body." Daiyu heard Shotaro say. Jaemin? Sweet cute handsome boy Jaemin is gonna get rid of this body? She thought.

  "Are you ok?" Shotaro asked her.

"Huh? Yea i'm fine. Um I need to go home, my sister is waiting for me." Daiyu attempted running away but Shotaro pulled her back.

When he pulled her, Daiyu accidentally tripped on nothing. Daiyu almost fell until Shotaro caught her stabilizing her so she didn't.

       "Woah be careful" He said. Daiyu looked up and their noses were basically touching. She looked into his eyes as his hands were around my waist keeping me balanced. Her heart, why wouldn't it stop beating so fast. Why is he just standing there, should I move?

     "What are you two doing?" They looked to the side and saw Haechan looking at them strangely.

Daiyu realized what position they were in and pushed herself away.
   "uhm yea thank you." She cleared my throat.

"Well Daiyu you actually can't go home there's some things we have to discuss regarding today." Shotaro said

"Talk? talk about what? I won't say anything about what I saw I promise!!" Daiyu was petrified of what they would do to her. She doesn't know anything about NCT and just had to have gotten herself into trouble with them.

"No not about that, just follow me." Shotaro held her wrist and started walking.

Daiyu knows nothing about Shotaro and have only met his smiley side.
She would've never guessed he was in NCT if someone hadn't told her. It's like he's two entirely different people in one.

       While walking outside gunshots started echoing around them

       While walking outside gunshots started echoing around them. Shotaro quickly grabbed Daiyu and they hid in an alleyway. He covered her mouth and held her by his chest. They hid behind some trash cans.

       "Stay right here don't move" Shotaro said. Daiyu grabbed Shotaros hand before he could leave.

"No don't go please." she didn't wanna be left alone there. Her hands started trembling as she had trouble breathing smoothly.
Daiyus eyes started filling with tears due to her fear of being left alone. She didn't let go of Shotaros hand, Shotaro had to rip his hand from her.