chapter 17

Shotaro immediately became alert

Shotaro immediately became alert. His heart started racing as he reached for the gun hidden in his bag, someone might be watching them.

"Fuck.." He mumbled under his breath.

"W-who was that? That person k-killed Hayoung." Daiyus voice became smaller as she started trembling. Shotaro called Johnny to pick them up. He then put his hands on Daiyus shoulders and bended down to speak to her.

"Look Daiyu, I know you're grieving but right now you're in serious danger. We'll have time for all the later but you need to listen to me." Shotaro said seriously. She nodded while wiping her tears away.

"We need to tell the guys about this and we'll figure out who did this, and then-"

*Bush moving*

Shotaro looked up. He heard something in the woods just now. He put Daiyu behind him and held out the gun aiming it towards the bush.

"Come out." He felt Daiyu tightly grasp his shirt as she tried to suppress her crying. Shotaro held his gun up waiting for someone to come out.

then a car drove by

"Get in!!" It was Johnny's voice.
"Hurry go in!" Shotaro had Daiyu go in first. He took a second look before getting in after her.

"Are you guys ok? Shotaro you look like you saw something what happened?" Yuta asked in the passenger seat

"Here you need to see this."

Shotaro hands them Daiyus phone that displayed the text they got not too long ago.

"That's Daiyus coworker, Hayoung. I'm thinking that this was the doing of EXO..." Shotaro said.

"Oh shit, we need to tell the members about this...If this is just a warning, what would they do to Daiyu."
Yuta said.

Daiyus heartbeat accelerated as she looked up with fear in her eyes.