chapter 20

In shock Daiyu threw her hands over her mouth. Junkyu lost his balance at the sudden attack and stumbled backwards. He held his jaw and looked at Shotaro, he then decided to throw a hit himself this time.

Shotaro failed to dodge and threw even more hits. He trapped Junkyu under him as he completely dominated him with his punches leaving marks and bruises scattered all around his face.

"Move it's dangerous!" Jaemin moved Daiyu behind him.

"I *punch* will *punch* fucking *punch* kill *punch* you !!!*punch*"

"SHOTARO STOP!!" He yelled at Shotaro and harshly pushed him off.

Shotaro wiped the blood off of his lips as he balanced himself back on his feet and went in for another hit.

At this point, Junkyu was halfway dead. Shotaro gave him no mercy whatsoever, he went back to give him even more strikes in the face.

Daiyu felt she needed to stop him, right before he could swing the first throw, she screamed for him to stop.

"STOP SHOTARO!!" Shotaro abruptly stopped and looked towards her. As Shotaro was distracted, Junkyu took the opportunity to throw a hit at his jaw.

Shotaro looked like he wanted to kill at this point, everyone had made a circle watching the fight and no one daring to step in. To the side was the dream members just walking in confused.

"You guys have to stop him or he'll seriously kill Junkyu!" Daiyu told them. Mark took the first steps and pushed him off Junkyu, the other members started helping to get Shotaro under control and held him off Junkyu.

Everyone watching was shocked and terrified.

"I didn't know Shotaro was like that"
"I knew he was in a mafia but this is just brutal..."
"That's terrifying."
"Is Junkyu ok???!!"

"DUDE GET YOURSELF TOGETHER YOURE IN A SCHOOL!!" Haechan yelled. Shotaro pointed at Junkyu who was struggling to stand up.

"You. Just cause i'm stopping now doesn't mean this is over. If you ever decide to mess with Daiyu again. I will make sure you won't even be able to walk on your own two feet anymore." Junkyus friends helped him stand up and they quickly fled the scene.

Still shocked at what happened and unable to speak Daiyu looked over at Shotaro, his lips were bleeding and he had bruises on his jaw, she quickly walked up to him.

"Look at you, ah your face is all messed up now! Are you okay?" Daiyu touched his lip and he winced.

"What are you all looking at!?" Mark yelled at everyone still in the circle, they all decided to start moving to avoid aggravating Mark.

"You need to get this treated, come on let's go. I'll take care of him don't worry." The other members nodded and went to their classrooms as Daiyu pulled Shotaro by his wrist.

While walking through the hallway, she needed to know why Shotaro thought it was a good idea to do all of that.

"I mean, why would you basically beat a kid halfway to death, all cause of a notebook huh, Taro? You did all that cause he threw a notebook into the trash, yea I was mad too but not enough to wanna kill him!" Daiyu started releasing her anger and confusion at Shotaro as they walked to the nurses office.

"It's not only the notebook, he was being mean to you, he even called you selfish..." She stopped walking and turned to Shotaro.

"Taro, you are not me so why did you think it was ok to beat him up like that on my behalf?" she asked.

"Well he kept pestering you and asking for those questions as if you owed him something, he was getting annoying..." Shotaro looked down speaking softly and pouted.

"That's cause I told him I would make questions for him but forgot, totally understandable why he would get mad."

"It's not understandable! And it's just a few practice questions why did he get so pissed.. He threw your notebook away called u a names and even said you needed to be humbled, how could I just stay still." Shotaros voice becoming tinier the more he spoke.

"Forget it let's just go get you fixed up."

They walked to the convenience store that was in the school and Daiyu paid for the medicine and bandaids.
They sat down on a bench and Daiyu grabbed some ointment to put on his cuts.
She tapped his wound with the ointment and he flinched away.

"You can take punches but you can't take this measly little cream? Stay still." She went closer to put the ointment on like 3 of the wounds on his face.

As Daiyu was treating Shotaros wounds, she hadn't noticed someone staring at them from afar

Jaemin watched from a distance as Shotaro stared at Daiyu, he felt this slight anger build up inside of him.

"Ok, you wait over there I need to clean this up and go to the bathroom." Daiyu said.

Shotaro nodded and waited in the hallway as Daiyu went to the bathroom. To his surprise, Jaemin was standing there looking at him.

"Hey Jaemin, What are you doing?" Shotaro asked.

"No, what are you doing? You couldn't have put that on yourself you needed her to do it for you?" Jaemin said slightly raising his voice.

Jaemin didn't know what had gotten into him but seeing Daiyu take care of Shotaro made him furious. Shotaro could tell he was pissed off.

"What do you mean? She just dragged me here and offered to help." Shotaro said confused.

"Is it fun? Messing with her for attention?" Jaemin snapped back. Shotaro scoffed in disbelief.

"Attention? What makes you think I did all of that for her attention, Jaemin if you have something to say just say it and stop beating around the bush."

Shotaro was dumbfounded. Jaemin looked down and chuckled before looking him in the eyes.

"I'm actually asking myself the same thing. Why did you do all that? Why did you cause a scene right in the middle of the hallways right in front of Daiyu?"

"Because of what he was saying it got me pissed! Why are you getting so mad all of a sudden. Why do you even care so much?"

"I don't know Shotaro why do I care so much?" Jaemin asked sarcastically.

Shotaro thought about it for a second.

"Do you possibly, like Yeh Daiyu?"

"What about you? Do you like her?" Jaemin smirked.

"Just answer my question, Jaemin."

"Yea I do, I like Yeh Daiyu."