chapter 16

Yeh Daiyu walked into the classroom as everyone stared at her.
"Yeh Daiyu, you're late" The science teacher said to her. Daiyu bowed.

"My apologies, something happened and I shouldn't have let it get in the way of my classes. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again." She formally apologized. The same apology that all the teachers love.

"Well what happened?" The teacher asked. Daiyu took a glance at Ningning and she quietly scoffed while looking away. She had noticed she wasn't in her usual seat, she moved closer up. The two normally sat together but maybe she doesn't want to anymore.

"A family emergency, teacher." The teacher nodded and sent Daiyu to her seat.

The teacher was busy teaching but Daiyu couldn't pay attention. Her eyes and focus were locked on Ningning, she didn't bother looking at her once. Daiyu secretly took out her phone from under the desk and texted her.

Ningning<3

Can we talk?
ᴿᵉᵃᵈ ² ³⁰ ᴾᴹ

From a distance, she saw Ningning turn over her phone to see the notification. Daiyu waited to see what she would do but she just turned off her phone and put it in her bag. She sighed sadly and just tried focusing on the lesson.

 She sighed sadly and just tried focusing on the lesson

*Bell Rings*

"Ok class remember to get questions 1-50 done for tomorrow!!"
Daiyu had ignored everything the teacher said and sh ran to Ningning and grabbed her wrist.

"Let's talk."

"Let go. What is there to even talk about. Get out of my way." Ningning aggressively pushed her shoulder. No, I couldn't let her just leave again I need to talk to her.

"Ning Yizhuo we need to talk!" She grabbed her wrist again.

"can you just fuck off?!" Her armed forcefully pushed Daiyus body as she shoved her. Daiyu looked up at her, she didn't have one sign of sorry in her face, instead, she had hate and disgust as she walked away from Daiyu. Daiyu tried standing up to follow her but someone held her from doing so.

"Yeh Daiyu don't go." Bomin held her shoulder. What is up with people telling me to stop?!

"Get the fuck off me!" Daiyu yelled and pushed him out of the way. She got out of the class and the hallways were filled with students. She couldn't find her anywhere. Daiyu mentally cursed and decided to not look for her. She can talk to her later. Daiyu only had one last class today and it was math so she decided to go early hopefully having a chance to talk to her.