chapter 34

3 months later...

"I still can't believe you let them go like that, Bomin." Baekhyun walked back and forth in front of the boy. "BECAUSE OF YOU!" In a pit of rage, he grabbed the cup on the table throwing it on the floor making it shatter into small pieces. Bomin flinched as Baekhyun pointed at him.

"Get out now or i'll hurt you." Without a second thought. Bomin stood up walking out of the office.

"Bomin follow me." He looked to the side, Sehun had grabbed his wrist leading him somewhere. They arrived in Bomins room where they sat down on the bed.
"Look, at least tell me why you did that." Bomin looked at his fingers not wanting to say a word. He was in a mix of regret and relief, he knew Yeh Daiyu was one of the targets they needed yet he helped them escape.

"Come on. Tell me, I won't judge." Sehun said calmly somewhat comforting the boy who seemed disturbed.

"Sehun... I liked Daiyu." Bomin never made eye contact when he said that, he focused on his hands not wanting Sehun to see his teary eyes.
"I didn't want her to get hurt. It was all for a mission but I fucked up and caught feelings." Sehun sighed at the response sadly.

Everything, from when Bomin first transferred schools to meeting Daiyu was all for the mission of abducting her. Bomin couldn't help but catch feelings, ruining the entire plan. He sent in an EXO assistant to abduct her and do his job after school at one point but all it did was get her involved with NCT which made it even more difficult.

"It's ok... I understand." Not being able to hold it in, Bomin cried on Sehuns shirt. Remembering the day Daiyu looked in his eyes with pure hatred, realizing he would never win her.

 Remembering the day Daiyu looked in his eyes with pure hatred, realizing he would never win her

Daiyus hand rapidly typed on the laptop as she hacked into PENTAGONS cameras. Since Daiyu had been in the mafia for a long time now, Shotaro himself spent time teaching her his ways of hacking. 

Daiyu didn't want to ever shoot a gun again so instead, since she is naturally very smart, she used her smartness to learn how to hack.

"I did it." Shotaros head looked up. "I DID IT!!" Daiyus face lit up as she jumped from her seat, Shotaro jumped up alongside her hugging her.

"You did it Daiyu!!" The two tightly hugged each other moving their bodies side to side in celebration of Daiyus first successful hacking mission.

"What a relief! Can we take a break now?" Daiyu pouts looking up at Shotaro still in his embrace.

"Take a break already?" Daiyu nodded her head as she yawned into his chest. Shotaro laughed and the two laid down together.

Daiyus head rested on the mattress as she hugged Shotaros side nuzzling her face in. They both quietly enjoyed each other's company.

"I'm so glad I met you Yeh Daiyu." Shotaro suddenly blurted out with his eyes shut. Daiyu laughed and scooted even closer to him.

"I'm glad I met you too Taro. Imagine I never paid for that bus ticket." Daiyu laughed remembering about the whole reason they're together, the bus ticket help them both.

"I really hated you when I first met you, you know?"

"You've already told me this Taro, I hated you too but look at us now." Her head looked up making eye contact with Shotaro as they both smiled at each other.

"Come here." Shotaro patted his arm as he laid it out for Daiyu.
"Won't it hurt your arm though?"
"No i'll be fine." Daiyu laid her head on his arm as he scooped her up pulling her in a tight hug. He hugged her with both his arms and leg thrown over her side completely engulfing her.

"Ah Shotaro!" Daiyu groaned not being able to move an inch.

"No this is how i'm gonna sleep tonight. If you move i'll scream." Daiyu whined, she adjusted herself a little as she made herself comfortable.

Her head looked up at Shotaro who's eyes were already shut, she smiled staring at his face. She then moved up placing a kiss on his chin.
Shotaro smiled and he opened his eyes.

"I actually prefer my kisses here." He puckers out his lips like a duck and Daiyu laughed. She tried moving up but couldn't reach cause of how hard he was holding her.
"You seem to be struggling Yeh Daiyu." Shotaro teased her knowing damn well she couldn't move cause of him.

He smiled at her sulky face leaned his head down and placed a kiss on her lips. Then he placed another, and another, and another all over her face.

Daiyu screamed as he kept kissing wherever his lips landed, he held her tighter as she squirmed.

"Ok ok that's enough that's enough!" Daiyu hid her face in his chest so that he would stop.
"Enough? There's no such thing as enough Daiyu."

"If you kiss me i'll scream." She poked her head out and looked at him lovingly. They smiled at each other as Daiyu scooted closer to his frame falling asleep.

"This is gonna be an uncomfortable way to sleep, Daiyu."

"It's fine go to sleep."

"Aishteru" Daiyu smiled.
"Wǒ ài nǐ, Taro..."

AHH OK

AHH OK

So this is the last chapter of anomalous, I know only a few people stuck around to read but thank you so much for reading my fanfic!
I hope it was enjoyable and that you'll stick around to see what other fanfics I have to upload!

THANK YOU!!

Please check out Rivals!!