chapter 6

Daiyu sat down in a room that she assumed was a office. There was a man standing in front of her.

"Hello, my name is Taeyong, what's yours?" The man with silver hair asked. She stuttered and nervously answered.

"M-my name is Yeh Daiyu." *hiccup* "Oh i'm sorr-" *hiccup* *hiccup* *hiccup*. Daiyu felt my face burn red as a hiccuped.
She tried holding my breath but her hiccups kept interrupting. Without even realizing, Daiyu looked like a red balloon while trying to hold in her breath.

To the side of Daiyu, Shotaro quietly laughed

"Don't laugh at m-" *hiccup*. Daiyu covered my mouth, Taeyong ended up laughing a bit as well, she glared at both of them.

"Um, Shotaro can you get a glass of water for Daiyu?" Shotaro nodded and left the room.

Taeyong cleared his throat. "Daiyu, because you were unfortunately caught up in one of our attacks against a rival mafia, we will have to keep a close eye on you."
Daiyus eyes widen, all she wanted was nothing to do with them and now she's in a situation where she has to be monitored by them?
What have I done... She thought

"Well, Taeyong I don't think you need to worry about that since I will not say a word about what happened to anyone, in fact, suddenly I don't even remember what happened I don't know what you're talking about."

Taeyong chuckled "You see, not only do we kill you if you decide say anything, you're entire family will be hunted down as well, do you want that?"

Taeyong leans over the desk looking straight into her eyes. She gulped then thought about Shuhua.

"I'll do whatever you say!" Daiyu sat up straight and attentive.

"Thank you for cooperating that was much easier than I expected." Taeyong said.
"It's not much, all that needs to happen is nct dream, as you know is in your school, will monitor you the whole day." Taeyong said.

Ok, that's not so bad, at least it's not outside of school She thought to herself.

"You will also have to stay in the headquarters unless we give you the permission to leave." Daiyus eyes widened.

"St-stay in this house? like actually live here with 23 strangers?"

*hiccup* oh god they're back *hiccup**hiccup**hiccup*. Shotaro walked in with a cup of water.

   "Still hiccuping I see." Shotaro said.

Daiyu started chugging the water until she accidently choked on it cause of the damn hiccups. She started coughing and cleared her throat.

"Is that really the only way? Will I really have to stay here, but why is there no other girls or guys that aren't part of your mafia here? There's no way I was the only one that saw something..." She asked Taeyong.

"Well Daiyu, there are many girls actually. You wanna know where they are?" Daiyu nodded her head.
"Buried 6 ft underground in our backyard actually." Taeyong said very calmly.

Daiyu froze for a second while processing what he just told her.

"But how will I explain to my sister that I have to live with 23 men..." She asked him.

"You can either tell her the real reason why and she'll stay here along with you or you'll have to figure out how to explain why you're living with 23 men." Daiyu put her head in her hands as she groaned.

She walked out of the room, Daiyu had made the decision to tell her sister, Shuhua about it

    "Sooooo Daiyu what do you think?" Shotaro said with a bright smile. Daiyu stopped dead in her tracks and faced Shotaro.

"what do I think? You wanna know what I think? I think that I should've left you to walk to school, I think I should've never helped you then so I wouldn't be in this stupid mess! I should've never even been in contact with you, I regret ever meeting you!!" Daiyu yelled at Shotaro releasing all of her built up anger out on him.

Shotaro looked at her with a new gaze. It was dark, it was like the always happy smiling Shotaro just suddenly disappeared.

He started walking towards her until her back hit the wall. He trapped Daiyu in his arms moving his face closer to hers. Daiyus eyes shook and she didn't know what to do.

"Don't forget, i'm part of nct. I could kill you right here in this hallway, put you with the people in the backyard and no one in this house would care. You really underestimate me huh? Don't forget what I could do to you..."

Shotaro took his arms off the wall, his eyes staring deep into Daiyus soul until he walked off. She looked at him in disbelief.

Shotaro walked off leaving the confused girl in the hallway by herself. He found it fun to see peoples reaction to him not being the happy cute sunshine Shotaro. He noticed Yuta while walking.

"Who is that girl you were just interrogating?" Yuta asked

"She's just a girl from my school, can't believe I saved that bitch's life for her to talk to me like that, i should've let that guy just shoot her..."