chapter 3

"How are you smiling? Is this fun for you? I shouldn't have even helped you at the bus stop..."
Daiyu stood up and walked away from him, she went to the bathroom to calm herself down.

       Why would I get a zero, I didn't even say a word to him, that kid just came and already is getting himself in trouble. ahh how am I gonna fix this.

Daiyu thought to herself.

Daiyu washed her face with water and spent the rest of her time in the bathroom until the bell rang.
The bell rang and she went back to the classroom where the teacher was waiting for her.

"I said wait in the hallway not the bathroom." He said with his arms crossed.

      "Sorry I needed to use the bathroom."
      "You girls always use that excuse..."

The teacher walked into the classroom and Daiyu and Shotaro followed. Daiyu then felt someone grab her arm.

      "Daiyu what's gonna happen, do you have to stay here for lunch?"

"I don't know yet Ning, you go eat first i'll try to meet you there." She patted her shoulder, Ningning pouted and walked away. Daiyu deeply sighed and walked into the classroom where the teacher was sitting.

      "Shotaro since you are a new student this will be your only warning, as for you Daiyu." The teacher poked Daiyus stomach with the extremely long ruler he had.

"You have detention for after school now." Daiyu was speechless.

why am I getting such a big punishment for something I didn't even do?

"Wait can I at least explain what happened?"

"No, I saw what I saw and i'm not changing my decision. Shotaro and Daiyu you are dismissed." Daiyu tried saying something but the teachers just ignored her words.

She finally gave up and walked out the classroom. So much things were going on in her mind.

what do I do? How am I gonna fix this? How do I convince him to retake?

      "...Daiyu, i'm really extremely sorry. I will help you retake." She ignored his repeated apologies as she made it to the lunch room. Shotaro grabbed her arm.

"Daiyu I'm seriously sorry, please forgive me-"

"Would you just stop? You've already done enough just please get lost already!" Daiyu yelled without even realizing. She turned her back at him and started walking to where Ningning was seated.