chapter 7

Daiyu was left speechless in the hallway. She decided to brush it off and just forget about, but there was a problem. Daiyu didn't know this house at all so where is she suppose to go?

Daiyu didn't wanna seem too comfortable so I just used the hallways as a guide to find her way back downstairs. She then got a call from Shuhua

"Hello-"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU YEH DAIYU!!??"

(Daiyu moved the phone away from her ear as Shuhua screams into the phone. Shuhua tends to speak in Chinese and say her full name whenever she's extremely mad.)

"Shuhua please I need you to not get mad right now there is a lot of explaining to do but I can't do it right now."

"Yeh Daiyu i've called you 50 TIMES AND YOU PICK UP NOW AND EXPECT ME NOT TO GET MAD. DAIYU IF YOU'RE NOT HOME IN 10 MINUTES I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU MYSELF UNDERSTAND!!??"

"Shuhua please just give me a bit of time and i'll be there as soon as possible ok?"

"Yeh Daiyu where are you tell me right now. I've called Ningning and Hayoung, Ningning said you weren't with her and Hayoung said you didn't even come for your shift I am giving you one chance. Where. Are. You"

"Shuhua... I'm at nct's headquarters BUT DO NOT TELL ANYONE PLEASE!! It's a lot to explain just please don't be mad."

"What?! Nct?? Why are you there? are you ok did they do anything to you?! Daiyu I need you to come home right now ok? I told you not to get involved with them and now look what happened"

"you see there's a problem... I saw them do some things and now...I apparently have to stay with them to be monitored 24/7 and also... since I told you, Shuhua you also have to stay here."

"what the fuck have you done."

"Shuhua I need you to stay here with me please. I cant stay here alone you're my only family I have and they said they'll... they'll kill you if you don't"

(Tears started falling out, Daiyus voice breaks after telling Shuhua. It was silent for a bit.)

"It's ok Daiyu, I'll stay with you so don't be scared ok? Where are you, should I come to you?"

"No, i'll find a way to you so just wait there."

"alright, i'm gonna end the call now ok? bye Daiyu."

Shuhua ended the call after she said goodbye.

"Yeh Daiyu!!" Daiyu heard someone call her name from somewhere. She looked around and saw Jaemin peeking from the corner motioning for her to follow him. She followed Jaemin and he led her to a room.

       "Daiyu I know it may be overwhelming for you to have to stay here but i'll make sure no one does anything to you! I will drive you to your house to get your things. And also not all of us are super scary intimating like Shotaro so loosen up." Jaemin said.

Daiyu honestly really liked Jaemin, he's not mean and scary like the others.

"Thank you Jaemin, it means a lot really." Daiyu said

"But Daiyu I wanna tell you something. No one has made it out trying to escape so please don't try. Don't tell anyone, not even your best friend cause once news start spreading, Taeyong won't hold back until you're, well, dead." Jaemin told her with a serious look on his face.