Christmas Day

On Christmas morning Belladonna threw her parent's door open and jumped on their bed. Both Alastor and Angel groaned. Alastor looked over at the clock next to him. "Belladonna darling, it's too early to be awake dear."

Angel yawned and looked at his daughter with a small smile. "Don't worry sugar, you have all day to open your presents, want us to tuck you back in?"

'I'm too excited to sleep.' Belladonna signed.

"Well, how about you snuggle with mommy daddy for a bit?" Angel suggested.

Shrugging her shoulders she crawled into Angel's four waiting arms while Alastor had his shadow close the bedroom door.

"There ya go." Angel smiled as Belladonna settled on top of him using his chest fluff as a pillow with all four of his arms wrapped around her. Angel smiled at Belladonna's warmth, her hair was better than any fireplace or electric blanket, not too hot just as comforting as her hugs which is why he loves cuddling her so much.

Alastor gently stroked her cheek with his hand since that helps her relax. In no time at all the happy family were back to sleeping.

Couple hours later the whole hotel is awake and ready to celebrate Christmas. Alastor is dressed in his regular red suit but is wearing a green tie. Angel is wearing a sexy Christmas dress and Belladonna was wearing a dress that almost matches Angel's only more appropriate.

"Ok everyone!" Charlie cheered. "Lets start the secret Santa!"

Angel rolled his eyes and set Belladonna on his lap as he sat down. "This is gonna suck."

Charlie went first. "Merry Christmas Alastor! I'm your secret Santa!"

Alastor took the present from Charlie and saw it was a tape of Charlie's performance on the news. "You told me how much you liked it when we first met."

"Indeed I did!" Alastor laughed. "Thank you my dear, I'm sure Belladonna would love to see it as well."

"I'll go next." Vaggie volunteered as she gave a Husk a gift. "Merry Christmas Husk."

Husk used his claws to open it and saw a big bottle of booze. "Thanks. Never would have guessed it."

"Oh Oh Oh!! Me next!" Nifty jumped and rushed to Vaggie. "Merry Christmas Miss Vaggie."

Vaggie opened it to see a fancy feather duster.

"That's the best one made." Nifty said proudly.

"Wow.. Thanks." Vaggie tried to smile.

"Hey Vags, that can be used for not just cleaning, want me to give you and Charlie some tips?" Angel asked.

"NO!"

Husk groaned. "Let's get this over with." He handed something to Angel. "Here."

Angel opened it to see lots of face cream. "Is there something you wanna tell me Husky?"

"Yeah, quit stealing my damn booze!"

Alastor shook his head and gave a gift to Nifty. "Here you are my dear."

Nifty opened it to see a small knife. "Wow Alastor, a new knife for the kitchen."

"Sure... The kitchen." Alastor shrugged.

"As always save the best gift for last." Angel gave his gift to Charlie.

Charlie opened hers. "Aw! Thank you for the lovely gift Angel. But I'm not quite sure why you got me these, I don't have a dog. Why does the collar and Leash have Vaggie's name on them?"