Hades

The mystery girl has been in surgery for hours. Ben and Mal were waiting to hear the news about her and the rest of their friends came over and so did Ben's parents.

"So this girl just appeared out of no where?" Uma asked.

Ben nodded. "I don't think she's from here or the Island." Ben then saw the doctor walking over. "How is she?"

"Still alive but in bad shape." The doctor reported. "Lots of her injuries seem to be healing themselves, but we did find a needle mark in her neck and lots of drugs. This girl couldn't have fought back."

"Do you have an ID?" Mal asked.

"Nothing, no phone, no jewelry, nothing on her." The doctor admitted. "We believe she's in her early teens, large knife wound to the stomach, both legs broken, snapped wrists, and lots of bad bruising on the back."

Evie couldn't help but let out a whimper while Doug hugged her.

"We've never had an attack like that happen to anyone before." Belle said.

"Dang." Uma said out loud.

"We gotta find out who's responsible." Adam told Ben.

"This girl shall be our guest." Ben said. "I want full treatment for her, has she woken up at all?"

"No, but there is one more thing." The doctor added. "While we were stitching her up her.. well."

"Well what?" Ben asked.

"Her hair started on fire." The doctor admitted.

"What?!" Mal shouted in disbelief.

"She didn't open her eyes or make a sound but her hair went up in flames for just a while." The doctor added.

"But the only one that can do that is..." Carlos trailed off.

"HADES!" Mal screamed as she started marching down the halls.

Hades was in his study doing paperwork when Mal slammed the door open.

"Geez, you look just like your mother when you do that." Hades remarked.

"Do you have another child?" Mal demanded.

Hades widened his eyes and his mouth opened a bit but it quickly closed before he looked back down at his papers. "How'd you find out?"

"So I have a sister?" Mal asked.

Hades raised a brow at her. "I don't know if it was a boy or a girl, I never got to find out."

"Did you abandon her to?" Mal asked.

Hades sighed. "He or she died."

Now Mal and the rest of her friends just stared at him more confused. "Start at the beginning." Mal demanded.

"Fine, I left your mother because I fell for someone else." Hades said. "Happy?"

"Who was she?" Mal asked.

Hades sent a cocky smirk over to Adam. "You all know her as the Enchantress."

"The one that turned dad into a Beast?" Ben asked.

"Yep."

"Dad" Ben spun to face him. "Why would you send her on to the Isle? She wasn't a villain."

"Because your dad is a pity dick, that's why." Hades answered. "Anyway Mal, you were like three when I left. Your mother and I were fighting every day and you were always such a mama's girl so I left you both. I divorced your mom, married the Enchantress who's real name is Agathe by the way then we were going to have a kid."

"Go on." Mal pushed.

Hades sighed and sat down. "The kid was coming soon, I left to pick up some last minute stuff. I was gone longer than planned and when I got home Agathe was on the floor dead."

"Dead?" Belle gasped.

"Suicide." Hades admitted. "She left me a note saying she miscarriage and the pain was too much. She stabbed herself in the stomach till she bleed out. I still have the note." Hades reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a clearly old piece of paper. "I keep it with me because sometimes I need to remind myself that my wife and child are gone."

Mal looked at the note and her eyes widened. She'd know this handwriting anywhere. "This is mom's handwriting."

"What?" Hades looked at her.

"This is mom's writing."

Hades snatched the note back from her and stared at it. "Are you saying Agathe didn't kill herself? Maleficent murdered her?"

Mal of course didn't want to believe it herself, her mom might be mistress of evil but would she really stab a woman to death and take her baby?

Hades threw the note down and flipped his desk over in anger. "SHE KILLED HER!" Everyone else was frozen behind Mal while Hades destroyed more stuff. "FOURTEEN YEARS!" Hades screamed.

"Hades." Ben stepped forward. "Maleficent might have killed the Enchantress but I don't think she killed your baby."

Hades stopped and looked over. "And just what makes you so sure of that?"

"I think you should follow me." Ben suggested.

"Why?" Hades asked.

"Please, trust me."

Hades rolled his eyes and followed Ben into the Med Wing where he saw someone laying on the bed badly injured. Hades saw the blue hair right away. It matches his own. Hades slowly walked over and got a good look at her. He could see it, this girl was the perfect mix between him and Agathe and she looked the right age too.

Hades felt himself start to fall back as if he was going to faint but stopped himself from doing so.

Ben looked at everyone. "No one talk to her about this, we don't want to overwhelm her. She clearly has a story to tell."