Mal Fucked Up

Belladonna hung on tightly to Mal's back as Mal flew around in her dragon form. Belladonna was actually having a lot of fun as Mal flew around the whole kingdom showing her the beauty of it. It was nothing like Hell at all of course so it was a nice change for her.

Mal on the other hand hated to admit it but maybe she was wrong about this girl. Belladonna might have been raised by demons but she was no different than any other VK, she was raised by evil but that doesn't mean she is. Mal's thoughts were interrupted when she felt Belladonna smack her hard making Mal realized they were about to hit the tall tower which quickly made Mal dodge it but Belladonna fell off her back and was now falling down.

Mal roared and was about to dive to get her only something got Belladonna first. A large black tentacle wrapped around Belladonna safely. Mal looked down and saw Alastor now looking like a whole new demon with static for eyes, his smile even wider and no one thought it was possible but he looked more evil then ever. Mal gulped when she saw he wasn't alone. Next to them was a very worried Angel Dust and everyone else as well. When everyone saw Mal in dragon form they thought something was wrong and rushed out. Even the search party for the ember.

Alastor had his monster bring Belladonna into his arms where he held her gently to him as he always does when she's scared.

Mal knew she now had to face everyone so she flew down and turned back only for Angel to grab her by her jacket and growl at her with glowing eyes. "YOU LITTLE BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING WITH MY BABY?!"

"I wasn't trying to hurt her, honestly!" Mal promised.

"WELL YOU FAILED MISERABLY!" Angel screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE HER OUT OF THAT BED? SHE HAS TWO BROKEN LEGS AND HAD HER GUTS STABBED YOU PURPLE BASTARD!!"

"Alright." Evie ran over and gently pulled Angel back. "Belladonna is safe, no need for all this."

"We're leaving." Angel announced.

"What?" Mal asked.

"I was always so worried Belladonna wasn't safe in Hell now I see that she is even more unsafe here." Angel said. "We're going back to Hell, I'll have Charlie find doctors to help her and we're never coming back."

"Wait." Hades stepped forward. "I still have to find my ember."

"Fuck your stupid rock!" Angel snapped. "I'm getting my family out of here."

"What about her getting healed and getting a voice?" Hades asked.

"You said there was no guarantees of that happening. I was a fool to get my hopes up, Belladonna's safety is our top priority and clearly here Al and I can't even take a lunch break without her getting into danger!" Angel clenched his fists and stomped away with Alastor carrying Belladonna inside to contact Hell to bring them home.

Hades stood there stunned, even with his sunglasses on everyone could tell he was slowly breaking.

"Dad... I'm.." Mal started to say but Hades just walked away from her.

"Mal." Evie turned to her. "What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't trying to hurt her." Mal defended herself.

"Really?" Uma stepped up. "What was your plan then Mal?"

"Aye." Harry agreed. "You took an injured child out of bed and brought her out, two broken legs and you thought it was a good idea to fly around with her? Looks like you got your wish, the demons are going home."

"Like I always said, you can put on a tiara but you're still a villian." Uma said before she and Harry and Gil walked away.

Mal turned and saw Ben staring at her with a look she's never seen before. "Ben.."

"Don't." Ben said. "I thought you changed Mal." Ben shook his head and walked away from her just like everyone else.