Alastor's Nervous

Husk looked over at Belladonna who was in his sight, it got a little difficult cause now she was crawling and he didn't want her near the booze. For one she could set the whole place on fire if she flames up near the alcohol and second Angel and Alastor would kill him if she somehow opened a bottle of it.

Husk sat down on the couch as he watched his goddaughter playing with Angel's pet pig, Fat Nuggets. "Miss your old man yet kid?" Husk always sounds bored and tough but Belladonna doesn't mind, she thinks it's just his voice. Looking up at him before she tries to play with his tail. "Nice try hotshot." Husk smirked as he wrapped his tail around Belladonna and lifted her up with it into his arms. "Don't know what Al's up to, do you?" Husk asked even though he knows he won't get an answer from her.

A few minutes later Alastor walked in. "Ah Husker, how's Belladonna doing?"

"She's fine Al, now what the hell took you so long? I can only keep this kid out of trouble for so long."

"Trouble? My Belladonna?" Alastor laughed. "Nonsense."

Husk rolled his eyes and gave her to Alastor. "So am I done with babysitting yet or are you meeting Angel somewhere?"

"No, Angel won't be home for a while but I've been planning something as a surprise." Alastor responded as he held his daughter and patted Fat Nuggets on the head. "I just had to have Niffty help with something and it's finished so if you'll excuse me." With that Al disappeared upstairs. Belladonna blinked her eyes a bit surprised at the sudden change of scenery making Alastor laugh as he entered their room. "Still not use to that my dear?" He saw that Belladonna was looking around the room. "Your mother will be back soon which is why we must prepare right away."

Niffty hurried over and gave her new creation to Alastor. "Here you go Alastor, I gotta say, Belladonna has really grown since I last made her clothes."

"I'm afraid so." Alastor sighed even though his smile never left his face. "In a few months she'll be at the age where she should be walking, time does fly."

"Are you nervous about tonight?" Niffty asked.

"Extremely." Alastor answered. "Just hope this will go well."

"Angel is gonna love it." Niffty promised.

Angel came home right on time. "Nobody panic, I'm back."

Alastor was in the lobby holding Belladonna over his shoulder. "Good evening Angel, how was your what is it called? Spending spree with your friend?"

"Shopping spree." Angel corrected. "And it was alright, got lots of new clothes. Even found a dress for Fat Nuggets."

Alastor awkwardly coughed into his free hand trying hard not to sweat. "Well speaking of clothes I think Belladonna wishes to show you her new outfit."

"Oh really?" Angel grinned as he put his bags down and went over. "Hey cutie, did you miss mommy?" Angel asked as he took her from Al. "Lets see." Belladonna was wearing a white bodysuit and on her stomach Niffty stitched. "Mommy, will you marry daddy?"

Angel's eyes widened as he looked over at Alastor. "You mean it?"

"Well, we have been together for sometime and we are raising a child together." Alastor tried not to stutter but static can be heard clearly. "I just don't see a reason why..."

"Yes!" Angel cried tears of joy. "Yes yes yes!!" Angel grew extra arms so he can grab Alastor by the collar and pull him in for a long hard kiss. "Fuck yes I'll marry you!"

Alastor sighed relieved before fixing his tux. "Well splended, I'm sure Charlie would be happy to marry us and..."

"I have so much to do." Angel interrupted him. "I got to find a dress, invitations, a tux for Nuggets! Oh my God Belladonna I'm getting married!"

Belladonna didn't understand a word Angel was saying of course but he was happy and if she could she would be laughing joyfully with him.