Wake Up

The mystery girl was moved into a comfortable bed, the doctors said her back healed nicely but she won't be able to move her legs or hands and that cut on her stomach was very deep.

Hades sat down next to the bed just staring at her. For fourteen years he's been grieving over his dead child now he finds out she's alive and his wife didn't kill herself. So many questions he wants to ask her. What's her name? Where has she been? Who's had her all these years? Can she do magic like her mother?

Hades saw more of him in this girl than he's ever seen in Mal. Mal never showed she had powers like him, she was more dragon, her hair never flamed up, and she showed no signs of being a demigoddess. But he could see a demi-god in this girl. She had his hair and it did flame up as the doctors said, plus she's not dead. No human could have lived through the injuries she did. He was sure this was his and Agathe's kid.

Mal then came in with Ben, she didn't know how she felt about having a little sister.

"Anything?" Ben asked.

"Nothing." Hades sighed. "Not a single movement but that's normal for an immortal that's healing."

"So do you know for sure if she's yours?" Mal asked.

"I think so." Hades nodded. "But I'll need my ember to be sure. Where is it?"

"I..."

"Mal." Hades growled. "What did you do with my ember?"

"I hid it." Mal admitted.

"WHAT?!" Hades stood up knocking over the stool he was sitting on."

"I still don't trust you." Mal told him. "I had it hidden so you couldn't use it against me again."

"GODS MAL!" Hades yelled. "Well go get it. If this is my daughter the ember will heal her right away and it's proof she's mine."

"How? You said so yourself it doesn't work as well for half Hades." Mal asked.

"She's clearly more than half." Hades pointed out. "Her hair flames up like mine, she has fast healing like me, she's not dead even though these are deadly injuries, she's not a dragon like you, she's a Goddess. You have nothing like that."

"So if this girl touches your ember she'll be fully healed?" Ben asked.

"If she's my daughter then yes, her mom and I are both insanely powerful, the kind that doesn't need a stupid book powerful." Hades replied. "Where is my ember Mal?"

"It's gonna take a while to get it." Mal admitted.

"And why is that?" Hades glared at her hard.

"Because I buried it on the Island."

"MAL!"

"I know I know, but I felt it was best for Auradon, I mean mom's scepter has no more power so that's harmless and you used it on me once, I didn't want to risk you using it again."

Hades threw is hands up in the air and started speaking Greek.

Jay then ran in with the rest of their friends behind them. "Everything ok? We heard shouting."

"No." Hades answered. "Mal screwed up again." Hades cooled down before he looked back down at the girl and took her hand. He really hopes this is his. Then he felt her lightly squeeze his hand. "Wait, she's responding. Her grip just tightened on my hand."

"MOM! DAD! FAIRY GODMOTHER!" Ben yelled down the hall while everyone gathered in the room.

Hades carefully let go of her hand and stood back. Ben stood next to her with Mal, Jay, Carlos, Evie, Doug, Uma, Harry, and Gil all stood on the opposite side of the room while Belle, Adam, and Fairy Godmother stood behind Ben.

"Remember not a word about any of this." Ben reminded them all. "We need to hear her story first, this is overwhelming enough for her let's not make it worse."

The girl slowly moved her head before her eyes blinked open slowly.