Talk

A knock came to the door of Belladonna's room.

Angel walked over and opened the door. "Yeah?"

"Are you available for a small meeting?" Jay asked.

"No." Angel answered.

"With the king and queen." Jay clearified.

"Same answer, no, my kid needs me here." Angel insisted.

"We'll stay with her." Evie volunteered.

"You two don't know sign language." Angel pointed out.

"I'll get Ariel." Uma said. "You know what this is about Jay?"

"No." Jay admitted.

Uma looked up at Angel. "Ben's cool, but Mal... Watch your back."

Angel sighed and followed Jay. "Watch my back?"

"Uma and Mal have history, they use to be enemies." Jay explained.

"Sounds like they still are." Angel answered.

Jay said nothing as he opened the door.

Angel not only saw Mal and Ben but Ben's parents and Hades too.

"Thought I was just meeting the king and queen." Angel said as he sat down.

"I'm really sorry about this." Ben apologized.

"Sorry about what?" Angel asked.

"That Mal is being stubborn again." Hades said.

"I'm just doing what a queen should do." Mal said.

"Look I'm sure you are all freaking the fuck out about me being a big spider demon but all I wanna do is take my kid and get back home." Angel said.

"Is Hell really the best place to raise a child?" Hades asked. "It's Hell, the bad place and Belladonna is a good kid."

"Fuck yeah she's a good kid." Angel answered. "Look Hell isn't a good place and it sure isn't where I want to raise her but I don't want to raise her here either."

"What's wrong with here?" Mal asked.

"I have more bad memories alive as I did dead, you know the only good part about Pentagram City? You don't get judged. When I was alive I always had to hide that I was gay but down there I could be myself. I wear whatever I want, say whatever I want and I found my true love there and I have the kid I always wanted." Angel explained. "I mean ever since I got here you all have been judging me and my kid, yeah I'm a demon but I was human once, my kid spent her whole life in Hell but that wasn't her fault."

"No." Ben quickly said. "We don't judge here."

"Ya really expect me to believe that shit?" Angel asked which did shut Ben up. "Look you're worried ok and I don't fucking blame you, demons are trouble and I'm sure you've heard a fuckload of scary stories about them and blah blah blah, but I'm not like that ok. I don't get involved with humans and neither does Belladonna, I can't tell you how many times she's saved my ass from other demons."

"She saved you from your own kind?" Hades asked.

"Hey, not all demons are all buddy like, I have my share of enemies." Angel shrugged. "She saved me on my wedding day from my own father."

"You weren't married before she was given to you?" Belle asked.

"Nope, Alastor and I were dating when he found her, we waited till she was just a little bit older before we got hitched." Angel grinned at the memory before he shook his head and got up. "Look, I don't see the fucking point of this meeting I wanna get back to my baby if that's ok."

"Just one more question." Mal said. "Has Belladonna ever shown the ability to change?"

Angel raised his brow at that. "The fuck does that mean?"

"Like can she turn people into something else?" Mal clarified.

Angel still gave her a confused look.

"She's asking about her powers, how powerful is she?" Hades explained.

"Oh, why didn't you just say that?" Angel asked. "Well she can control fire as you can probably tell from the hair, she has teleported but not much, says it gives her a headache or something, she can make her teeth turn into giant sharp fangs like mine." Angel smiled big to prove his point. "There's probably more she can do but it makes her so tired that she hardly ever uses them."

Hades was now more sure than ever that Belladonna was his, Belladonna has never touched the ember and when she does her powers will be more bearable. "Thanks for answering." Hades grinned.

Meanwhile Carlos just left the kitchen while eating an apple when he heard someone knocking. Walking over he opened it and dropped the apple he was holding in shock as he stared at the monster that was looking at him with glowing red eyes.

"Greetings young fellow, excuse my sudden visit but I was told this is where I can find my spouse and child."