Annoyed Alastor

"You what?" Ben asked shocked as everyone saw Angel and Alastor sitting on a couch. Alastor was a twitching mess and Angel was just laying back while staring at his nails with Belladonna in her wheelchair next to them.

"I didn't think the spell went that far." Mal assured.

"You took the spellbook from the museum, what were you thinking Mal?" Evie asked.

"I was thinking Belladonna wouldn't have to leave if her parents didn't remember what happened." Mal answered.

"Oh yeah, and this is much better." Uma rolled her eyes.

"So they don't remember anything?" Gil asked.

"They thought it was 1950." Mal answered.

"Geez Mal." Jay sighed.

It didn't take long before Angel got bored.

"Oh Alastor." Angel said suductivly crawling too close to Alastor.

Alastor twiched some more. "Obey the five foot rule."

"Let me get on top of you ya little bitch." Angel flirted.

Having enough Alastor snapped his fingers and a tenticle smashed through the door and pulled Angel away from Alastor.

"Hey! What the fuck?!" Angel panicked.

"I warned you." Alastor grinned before he had the tenticle drop Angel making Belladonna flinch.

"Ya fucking strawberry pimp!" Angel yelled before he stomped up the stairs. "Ya messed up my hair."

Belladonna gave Alastor a bit of a glare.

"Oh come now darling, he was being very inappropriate." Alastor defended himself.

But Belladonna just gave him another dark glare making Alastor sigh.

"Very well dear." Angel got up. "I will go appologize."

Alastor hummed as he went up the steps and knocked. "Angel, are you in there?"

"I'm a little busy, back off." Angel said.

Figuring Angel was just fixing his hair Alastor opened the door. "I just wanted to... Oh dear! Good gracious in Heaven what is that?!"

"It's my dick, what'd you expect I told you not to come in here."

Alastor quickly slammed the door and appeared next to Belladonna.

'Ya look a little green' Belladonna wrote to him.

"Ok Al." Angel said as he came down with his hair fixed and wearing a short dress. "I think you and I should get to know each other better. What about a fun night? Here are the ground rules. You can punch me, kick me, pull my hair. I am A-OK with being stabbed, biting and scratching are on the table, you can use fire."

"Those are the ground rules? Is there anything off limits?" Alastor asked.

Angel's eyes then sparkled with joy. "Damn man, you got something really sick you wanna do huh?"

Alastor cleared his throat. "Don't you think that maybe we should be focusing more on our injured child?"

Angel looked down at Belladonna. "She won't mind her folks have a little fun do ya kiddo? What are you 17?"

'14' Belladonna reminded him sadly.

"Fourteen?" Angel's eyes widened. "Damn I made ya look good. Look at these hips."

Having enough Alastor pulled out his wallet. "Here you go darling, here's 50 dollars, go buy yourself something nice. Your.... Strawberry pimp loves you. Really, just take this 50 dollars and go somewhere that isn't here."

"Oh shit, I'll take free money fuck it." Angel said as he snatched the money out of Alastor's hand and ran out the door. "Bye dude!"

Alastor sighed and looked at Belladonna. "Well now, I suppose some getting to know one another is in order." Alastor hummed as he took Belladonna to her room.

Hours later Hades went to Belladonna's room and saw she was alone silently sobbing.

"Hey." Hades said as he walked in. "Where's Alastor?"

Belladonna shrugged her shoulders as the tears still came out.

Hades sat down next to the bed and stared shocked as Belladonna wrapped her arms around his waist but got over it. He felt Belladonna's long, blue flaming hair that's so much like his own. He honestly know that this was his and his true love's child. He wished Agathe was here, she probably would have known what to do.

The door then opened and Angel walked in and spotted the two. "What's going on?" He then saw the tears. "What did you do to her?"

"Nothing, she was like this when I found her." Hades said.

Angel walked over and sat next to them.

Belladonna let go of Hades and started to unbutton Angel's jacket.

"Hey kid, what do you think you're..." Angel was cut off by Belladonna laying her head on his fluffy chest and wrapping her arms around him. Angel stared down at her for a moment before he wrapped his arms around her to and embaced the feeling of her hair. "Holy shit." Angel sighed smiling as he laid his head on hers. "This feels so familiar, and so right."

Belladonna didn't care what she had to do, she was going to get her parents back.