Vaggie

Vaggie froze when she entered the lobby to see Angel on the couch. That wasn't unusual that was where he was usually found when he wasn't bothering Husk at the bar. What shocked her was what he was doing. Angel had all six of his arms out, the bottom two were cradling Belladonna, the middle right hand was cradling her head while the left held the bottle she was drinking from, and the two top hands were each holding a book. Angel never reads unless its his phone or a magazine he's on the cover on, but these were two very thick books. She also noticed that Angel would stop now and then to look down at Belladonna as if to make sure she was alright before going back to the books.

"The fuck are you staring at?" Husk asked making her jump. She forgot she was at the bar. "If ya wanna hold my goddaughter go ask."

"It's not that." Vaggie glared at him. "What is he reading?"

"What do you fucking think?" Husk asked before he left the room.

Vaggie stepped closer to Angel until she was able to read the covers. 'Parenting for Beginners' and 'Sign Language for Dummies.'

"Angel?"

"What?" Angel asked not taking his eyes off the books.

"Why are you reading a book on sign language?"

"So I can talk to my baby when she gets older, duh." Angel rolled his eyes before looking up at her. "Al and I looked up ways to talk to mutes and the main one is sign language or having her write stuff down all the time." Angel closed the books and carefully stood up. "Ya mind holding her for a moment while I get things ready for when Al gets home? I don't want to walk around while she's feeding."

"I guess." Vaggie said sounding unsure. Angel carefully put her in Vaggie's arms. "Keep her head in your arm and if you see too many bubbles in the bottle take it out so she can take a few breaths, I should be back before she finishes it." Angel told her before quickly stepping out of the room.

Vaggie looked down at Belladonna, this was the first time she's ever held her or any baby actually. Vaggie had to admit that Belladonna looked healthy and well taken care of. She had her doubts about Angel Dust and the Radio Demon having a baby, but she also knows it's because they're men. She's always hated men, her mother always told her never to trust them. Vaggie's mother has been betrayed by Vaggie's father and so has Vaggie's grandmother so she never allowed any men into her life. Angel may dress and act like a woman more than a man sometimes but he's still a man. And Alastor is just pure evil but lately she's seen a whole new side of him.

"Ah Vaggie!"

Speak of the devil.

Alastor walked over, she didn't even hear him come in. "I see you are taking care of my little darling."

"Not really." Vaggie admitted. "Angel just had to go get something for you."

"Ah, excellent." Alastor's smile widened. "Angel has my packaged arrived?"

"It's right here Smiles." Angel walked in holding more books.

"Splendid." Alastor cheered as he took them. "I'm so happy you introduced me to online shopping dear."

Angel took Belladonna back from Vaggie. "Thanks Vags."

Vaggie watched the two demons walk away with the newborn. Maybe she hasn't given those boys enough credit. Angel is annoying and Alastor is a deal maker but they seemed like a happy family more than anything. It still sickens her to see them all in love and stuff. Too much PDA in her opinion, like when Alastor was starting to get a little chill Angel got on top of him. Right in front of her. She wanted to throw up. But they were in love and now they have a child together. Vaggie looked down and saw Angel forgot the books he was reading. She picked up the book on sign language. "Guess I have some studying to do."

Belladonna Dust Daughter of Hades AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara