Mirror Mirror

(Inspired by Laz Briar on YouTube, credit for this chapter and future chapters goes to this incredible Angel Dust X Listener channel)

"Well." Mal said after they all left Belladonna's room. "Since no one is talking about the elephant in the room I guess I'll have to do it. There's a demon here."

"Mal, that demon didn't sacrifice Belladonna." Ben pointed out.

"A sick sacrifice made by your mother." Uma added.

"Look Mal, I get that you're worried but Belladonna has two broken legs and a serious knife wound. She couldn't do anything even if she tried." Carlos pointed.

"Aye." Harry agreed. "And those tears the demon was shedding, those can't be fake."

"Isn't it funny that his name is Angel and he's a demon?" Gil chuckled.

"Well I don't trust either of them, which is why I'm taking precautions." Mal stated as Evie walked into the room. "You got it?"

"Yes." Evie sighed showing her magic mirror. "Mal, do we have to do this? That poor guy thought his daughter was dead."

"Yeah well he can join the club." Hades said as he walked in.

"You don't even know for sure she's yours." Mal told him.

"Yeah, no thanks to you." Hades said sharply to her. "But it's pretty clear she is. My hair, my eyes, her face is the perfect mix of mine and Agathe's face. Not to mention she has my powers, now I just want the ember to heal her."

"Well I don't trust her." Mal said. "Eve, mirror me."

Evie sighed and said to her mirror. "Mirror mirror sorry for the fuss, but show us all what's going on with Belladonna Dust."

The mirror showed Belladonna was still in bed with Angel pacing around the room. "I don't know how we're gonna get back home but hopefully those red weirdos are smart enough to find your other daddy." Angel told her. "Just lay down alright? Just take it easy. You got fucked up so bad." Angel then rushed to her when she tried to sit up more. "Easy, easy, it's gonna be alright, I promise, I'm here, I'm here it's gonna be alright. Who did this to you? How did this happen?" Belladonna did some sign language. "You don't know?" Angel asked. "Come on baby you gotta tell me something. Anything to help."

Belladonna shook her head and signed to him. Probably explaining what she remembers. She even pointed to her neck where the needle full of drugs went.

"Shit this is my fault, I can't believe I let you go alone, I'm so fucking stupid. I should have known." Angel sighed.

Belladonna gave him a glare and clapped her hands to get his attention making him look back.

"You don't know who it was? You didn't get a look at their face or anything?" Angel asked before shaking his head. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be asking this, I'm just so I found you is all. I thought I lost my kid. Your daddy, aunts and uncle and I pretty much ripped all of Hell a new asshole looking for you." Angel sat down on her bed and moved some of her hair from her face. "I think this is the longest I've ever seen you without your makeup.

Belladonna rolled her eyes.

Angel then looked down and removed the blanket to see the bandages around her stomach. Carefully unwrapping them he took a look at her stitches. "You got cut pretty bad. You don't know who did this?"

Belladonna shook her head again.

"Well I think I have a pretty good guess." Angel sighed. "I really am a stupid bitch."

Belladonna gave her mom/dad a light punch in the arm and signed something to him again.

Angel kneeled down to her. "None of this is your fault ok? I want you to know that. You don't deserve this I wasn't protecting you. You deserve to be safe and I fucked it all up. Can't believe he would do this shit."

Belladonna lost her glare and quickly signed something to him looking worried.

"Nothing's wrong baby, I got you." Angel said hugging her. "Everything is fine now. I think I know how this happened though. Can't believe that fucking coward. I think he sent someone to do this to you."

Belladonna let go of him so she could sign something again.

"Come on, you know who I mean?"

Belladonna just tilts her head to the side in confusion.

"I told you about him a few times. I'm pretty sure it's Val. He never let fucking go. After your daddy and I got you I told him I couldn't work for him anymore and if your daddy wasn't there I'd be double dead for sure. And this isn't fair because now he's going after you."

Belladonna signed something again.

"What do you mean if I'm sure? Who the fucking else would do it? Some asshole on the street just hurt you for no reason?"

Belladonna shrugged her shoulders making Angel lightly chuckle.

"Alright ya got me there, that could happen. But come on, you know. That piece of shit would try to get me back by using who I love most. I'm sorry, this should have never happened to you. Of all the people I don't wanna see hurt besides my husband it's you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to us. Well at least we're together now." Angel then reached into his coat. "Can't believe these prudes don't have any booze, luckily I carry my own. This is gonna fucking sting but it will help." Angel used his top hands to hold her down, his middle ones to hold her hands and his bottom hands to pour the alcohol on her stomach.

Belladonna clenched her teeth down hard and held on tightly to Angel's hands.

"I know I know it hurts but it's almost over." Angel sighed as he threw away the now empty bottle. "You got lucky, really fucking lucky. Being on the streets thought me a few things. I had to do that to myself so many times."

Belladonna took a few deep breaths until the pain went away before letting go of his hands and signed something.

"What do you mean what now? You're gonna keep your ass in this bed until you're healed. Your daddy won't stop looking for us. He'll figure it out and find us. Those immediate murder professionals will hopefully find him and tell him what happened. Look I don't mean to keep asking but you really didn't see anything before you were drugged?"

Belladonna shook her head again.

"Just some fuck face grabbing you from behind and drug ya huh? Then break your legs and cut ya up huh?" Angel then shook his head and got up. "You know what? It don't even matter. "Any piece of shit come near you again I'm gonna ram one of our poles through their heads and turn them into sauce, put that shit on a pasta and serve it to Val's stupid fucking face! Can't believe this." Angel then calmed down a bit before turning back to her. "Sorry, I just get really pissed when something happens to you, you know that."

Belladonna looked down as she nodded her head and redid the bandages.

Angel walked back up to her and sat on the bed carefully before gently cupping her face. "Hey, look at me. I want you to know something. You were fucking brave ya know that, I'm so proud of you. I know that sounds fucking weird but you aren't no one to fuck with right? It takes a lot to go through this shit and you got it. But this changes things you know that? I never thought he would do something so... What the hell am I saying of course he would. Val is a real piece of shit. When we get back to Hell you have to stay put this time while daddy and I handle this. We can't let this happen to you ever again."

Belladonna signed something to him.

Angel got mad and shot out of the bad angry. "No! It's not ok! None of this is ok! It hasn't been ok then and it isn't not. I'm not angry at you. I mean I am angry but at someone else. Alright look, you need to get some rest ok?"

Belladonna quickly grabbed one of his hands.

"I won't go anywhere." Angel promised as he got his hand out of her grip on laid down next to her on the bed. "I promise." Angel said as he wrapped his arms around her. "I promise this is never gonna happen again."